Please Help...easiest way to make a dupe ?

smallhagrid

smallhagrid

Recently, I found a great deal ($9) on the LG Optimus Fuel phone locally and grabbed one to make into an MP3 player.
That worked splendidly (way better than the i-thing it replaced).

That 1st one had all the fluff ripped right out of it as none is needed for it to just play MP3s.

It is rooted, has a custom boot image & TWRP Recovery installed (Sincere Thanks to Daishi4u !!).

I've made a full backup and copied it off as well as copying the int. & ext. SD cards.

A bit later...

I spoke with a friend about this idea and was asked to make another just like it - so I grabbed another cheapie whilst still on sale and would like to try this.
The 2nd phone is sitting fully charged and as yet unmodified because I am uncertain how to get it just like the 1st.

My queries, please:
- How to totally over-write everything on the 2nd phone with the backup of the 1st so that all the fluff is also gone ??
- Will doing this also copy the rooted state and everything - or do I need to re-do some things no matter what ??

I will hugely appreciate some clear guidance in this - I am eager to learn how to get these results when desired.

Thanks for any help !!

Edited by smallhagrid

• Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smallhagrid

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic