F-Secure Freedome for Windows - 3 Months Free

Jobe

Get a free subscription for 3 months on the VPN-service F-Secure Freedome for Windows - the most simple application of security and privacy on a network

Change your location by using the virtual F-Secure Freedome VPN - though you will be taken to the other hemisphere. This is useful when you want to get the best connection, add an extra level of security, or use your favorite services when you are away from home.

Let Freedome connect you to the closest server F-Secure Cloud themselves or select a virtual location of a set of available countries. This is useful if you are traveling but want to, for example, to monitor developments in their favorite series (most of these sites are blocked, foreign IP-addresses).

Key features F-Secure Freedome for Windows

Privacy and security: hackers can not steal your data, and advertisers will not be able to track your actions.
Secure Wi-Fi: protect your connection using VPN and securely connect to any public hotspot.
Unlocking by geographic region: changing their virtual location, access to content intended for a limited geographical area.
Simplicity: a single click you can secure the confidentiality and security of the Internet.

Fake email works,multiple keys will stack,so two keys equals 180 days etc,this is a good VPN which I have found also works along side of Cyberghost,The code you receive for your free 3-month trial period will expire on January 1, 2016,so 180 days will be enough to take you nearly until the end of the year!

Enjoy Nsaners.......

F-Secure Freedome for Windows 3 months free

To receive a free 3-month subscription for VPN-service F-Secure Freedome for Windows, follow these steps:

1. Go to the promotions.

Here: https://freedome.f-secure.com/exclusive/3m/

2. Fill in the form to indicate your email address.

3. On the specified e-mail address you will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on it and get a new email with a link to install the application with built-in license F-Secure Freedome for 3 months (90 days).

Download Programme here:WINDOWS OR MAC: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/downloads#freedome

When the period of validity of the license expires, you can purchase a subscription in the shop F-Secure eStore at www.f-secure.com, to continue to use the product.

• Replies 23
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Got it. I will install in just a little bit and give it a SPIN.

Got it..now as my Backup..

Very good VPN i use since two month.

Yesterday try cyberghost seem be better.

But freedome is good.

Finland society use sweden law.

No work whith NSA said by them "officicialy".

Use it don't hesitate.

And very usefull you can sed mail to your real box "encrypted" in protocol smpts look port of your isp.

Very good VPN service with a lot of server distributed for around the world. The promotion is still valid, I had 80 days left and now 440!.

iih1, both keys are no longer valid.

I'll Updates shortly...Thanks for Info..

Very good VPN service with a lot of server distributed for around the world. The promotion is still valid, I had 80 days left and now 440!.

All licence days expire on Jan 1st 2016 so around 7 months max.

Added New Keys [4 four Keys]

ENJOY F-Secure Freedome for FREE

All licence days expire on Jan 1st 2016 so around 7 months max.

You're right, I didn't realize about that.

By the way these keys work on mobile/tablets versions as well!!!.

F-Secure Freedome v1.0.1517.0

fsf_1814.png

Credit to Chatman Thanks for PM

Download Freedome Lic 1814 Days

Hi brothers,

How to extract .lic file and where to download 1814 days .lic file?

to everyone I'm sorry yesterday so bit tired forgot to added Download Link

[besides getting TCP error Yesterday at my side]

Added Now, see my post above Thanks

any info & comment suggestion are welcomed

ENJOY

ENJOY

Hi brother, just 1 question, how to extract .lic file as you do?

Deleted getting Internal server error Sorry.

ENJOY

Here the steps..Install Freedome If possible Hide your IP Also Change HWID, MAC address... IF OK you'll get 14 Days

Installed finished exit Freedome Kill Any Process of Freedome.. then Merge that reg files... Run Freedome..you're Done.

Give IT a TRY..

ENJOY

Here the steps..Install Freedome If possible Hide your IP Also Change HWID, MAC address... IF OK you'll get 14 Days

Installed finished exit Freedome Kill Any Process of Freedome.. then Merge that reg files... Run Freedome..you're Done.

Give IT a TRY..

No, I mean if I have some days in my Freedome app, how to back up its license and when I reinstall Windows, I can use it to reactive these remaining days

ENJOY

Give IT a TRY..

No, I mean if I have some days in my Freedome app, how to back up its license and when I reinstall Windows, I can use it to reactive these remaining days

Just merge on it, it's will Re-Installing [Or Deleted firstly Reg entry >>> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\F-Secure]]

Or use trial Reset for 14 days always. >>> REG DELETE.EXE "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\F-Secure]" /f

Give IT a TRY..

Hi iih1, should I change both HWID and MAC address or one is enough

Give IT a TRY..

Hi iih1, should I change both HWID and MAC address or one is enough

Try Mac if Not working Both... if possible also hide your ip... if they site say you've already activated,,, more simply use Hide all ip or similar..

Mine TMAC, HWID Changer, Ip hider Pro, Easy hide IP, VPNium, IVPN, ibVPN, Hide all IP, 10minutemail.net ...Done

• 4 weeks later...

Soft update to 1.0.1565.0

Works great perfect now but always missi dediceted server.

Archived