Candy Crush Saga games for Windows pc

hakah

Is there any such program working in Windows pc and not on handsets or Androids? Can someone suggest and recommend the best possible download link which is save to use ? Many thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimbojet2011

I've heard some rumours it will be shipped with Windows 10 :-)

I have downloaded it but it is in apk format. How do I install it into my pc and do I need other software to accompnay with? Thanks!

I have downloaded it but it is in apk format. How do I install it into my pc and do I need other software to accompnay with? Thanks!

you need to install android in vmware or virtual box then install the apk there

Why not just play it in Facebook. It links to your phone as well if you would like.

You could just set up a facebook, just for gaming.

.APK files are just for Android.

You can also get an android .ISO and burn it to a pendrive, and then boot your PC from it.

It has the Google Play Store, and you log in as usual, and play to your hearts content.

Is there any possiblilities to install it on pc direct? Anyway thanks for all the informations and assistance provided!

ThumperZ1 : After installation of Andy, what I have to do next? Thanks!

Finally I quit installing as Microsfot would not allow Andy OS to be installed onto its system !

Many thanks to all informations and guidance / advice given by those Forum members !

unknownasphyxiated

Finally I quit installing as Microsfot would not allow Andy OS to be installed onto its system !

Many thanks to all informations and guidance / advice given by those Forum members !

have you try bluestacks?

No, I just think will be the same result too!

Archived