What's your favorite Windows 8 Management Suite ?

idontliketurkey

idontliketurkey

I have been using Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager for quite awhile now, and find it fairly decent for tweaking more then a few settings that have a positive effect to system speed. Just throwing this thead out there to see what everyone else may be using, or not using. Which software do you prefer or hate? And why?

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager is an excellent tweaker and is meant for advanced operations. Avira, AVG and Auslogics doesn't have a standing in front of it.

I have used several suites, and don't see a big difference. I have also tried Windows 8 Manager which is too advanced for me because I don't understand all these options. As this moment I use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate which works fine and it does what it's supposed to do. It also has many features but these are more understandable for the avarage user.

werty12345

I have used Windows 8 Manager and its good. A new entry is AVG PC TuneUp which has tons of options and is also good.

idontliketurkey

I have used Windows 8 Manager and its good. A new entry is AVG PC TuneUp which has tons of options and is also good.

Ya I have seen the AVG PC TuneUp recently I have just never been game to test it ... I still have a sour taste in my mouth from their absolute horrid antivirus the past few years.

idontliketurkey

I used and tried all of them, but system mechanic pro is different!

How so ?

It seems like any thread I have read bout System Mechanic as multiple dissatisfied customers.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/245178-iolo-system-mechanic-145-free-6-months/?hl=%2Bsystem+%2Bmechanic+%2Bpro#entry930773

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/215910-iolo-system-mechanic-127062/?hl=%2Bsystem+%2Bmechanic#entry804782

Over the years, had accumulated an exhaustive collection of registry entries to tweak Windows (literally thousands of them.)

After the introduction of Yamicsoft Windows Manager, thrashed all those time-consuming registry entries - without my (all-tweaks-under-one-roof) Yamicsoft Windows Manager, the Windows 8.x series would have been practically unusable, for me. ^_^

I used and tried all of them, but system mechanic pro is different!

Thank you for posting, I see you are a new poster.

Could you tell us why you say that this is different?

idontliketurkey

Over the years, had accumulated an exhaustive collection of registry entries to tweak Windows (literally thousands of them.)

After the introduction of Yamicsoft Windows Manager, thrashed all those time-consuming registry entries - without my (all-tweaks-under-one-roof) Yamicsoft Windows Manager, the Windows 8.x series would have been practically unusable, for me. ^_^

I have always been a fan of the Yamicsoft Managers and very seldom had any issues myself but to hear you endorsing it with your knowledge and many contributions to nsane I feel confident that barring some sort of SUPER manager software that can post .021sec boot times and tweaks that can improve every aspect of Windows without a single fail haha ... then I'll be sticking with Yamicsoft.

Archived