Girl, 14, charged after video of her punching boy went viral

Batu69

ad_169974142.jpg

The girl was arrested after police were alerted to the video (Picture: Facebook)

​A teenage girl seen abusing and punching a boy in a video that went viral has been charged.

The two-minute video, which has been viewed more than 2.7million times on Facebook, shows a girl with blonde pigtails and in school uniform grabbing a much larger boy by his sweatshirt and hurling abuse at him before punching him in the face.

And the girl, who was later found to be 14, was arrested on the evening of the 14 May after police were alerted to the video. She has now been charged.

ad_169974140.jpg

The girl tells the boy: ‘Don’t p*** me off or I will have you on the floor’ (Picture: Facebook)

​In the footage, she can be heard asking the boy, ‘Are you gonna get your cousin?’ before saying, ‘Your cousin can’t do dirt on me – you understand?’

She then threatens the boy, saying, ‘Don’t p*** me off or I will have you on the floor, you understand?’

The video, which was posted to the Young Rich Britain Facebook page, prompted hundreds of comments, many of which praised the boy for not retaliating and mocked the girl’s street language.

‘So much respect for that young man, what a star, certainly been brought up the right way,’ wrote one user.

ad_169974139.jpg

Facebook users praised the boy for not retaliating (Picture: Facebook)

​‘As for her, she is disgusting.’

The attack took place in Selsdon, Croydon.

The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is set to appear at South London Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/21/girl-14-charged-after-video-of-her-punching-boy-went-viral-5207994/

​Video: Girl, 14 Foul - Mouthed School Girl PUNCHES Boy In Face - Croydon - London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDGDvKlsuo

• Replies 3
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too many girls and women today are bullies and do these kinds of things and far worse...

We always hear about battered females but rarely hear about battered males.

More and more females are going to jail and prison today for being the nasty little twats

they are in reality...5279-crazy-chicks_f.jpg

PSYCHOCHICK-1.jpg

Archived