How to Make a driver install disk

bigjohn

I have downgraded a laptop with 4GB RAM, and W864 to W7 32. Now, I have downloaded 21 drivers and want to make a driver installation disk if possible. How can I make one? Do I need to include an autorun file? How do I make one? If not possible, can I install the drivers running the HDD on the PC I have been working with this hard drive, before installing on the laptop?

Please help

John

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

W864 to W7 32

why to 32? don't like w8 ...i can undestand it. but why didn't add 4 Gb of ram & downgrade to same bit's OS?

you don't need installation disk,just download driver's set from official site ,make a folder for it in any flash drive/HDD/SD-card...... use it.any autoran won't be need.

don't forget what century now is,DVD-is the past.after u'll install OS & drivers-just make a back-up thru Acronis or smthn' similar and save for future.

btw.if u downgraded by official way -in this case service center just installin' OS with preistalled driver's pack,if u did it unofficially -it isn't a downgrade.

jimbojet2011

Big John,

Make it easy on yourself and use the driver disk from Driver solution pack!

http://drp.su/

:)

Driver solution pack

not quite right imo.in some laptops (HP for ex.) -drivers ,at least some of them, will work correct if it downloaded from official site only

W864 to W7 32

why to 32? don't like w8 ...i can undestand it. but why didn't add 4 Gb of ram & downgrade to same bit's OS?

Thank you for the answers.

This, me G'daughter's laptop came with W Vista and was updated to W8 64. Not by me. I replaced the cracked screen.

4 GB of RAM could hardly moved it. It was cluttered with useless files. 7% free HDD space, from 500 GB capacity, and an unknown admin password, that she set up and forgot, blocking everything you wanted to do. Typical teenager's computer.

If needed I'll install a 750 GB HD and 8 GB RAM.

Kind Regards

John

hi big John! now i understood your story complete :D. u r good grandpa at least.

first of all try to find how to reset admin's password in net

https://www.google.com.ua/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+to+reset+administrator+password

,unlock,save important datafiles to external HDD .after add 4Gb of ram & make clear installation of OS.I think-500 Gb of HDD will be quite enough ,so no need to change for bigger one (not exist too big HDD for a teenagers)

all above -strictly imo so decision is up 2 u any case.

btw.what kind of lappy we r talkin' about? (producer & full number)

Hi gipsy

Thank you for your post. The laptop is ready with a brand new screen and clean OS and software. Took a long time to update but is very snappy and fresh. Now my grand daughter will have some fun filling up the HD again.

Guys, thank you for the posts. Iearnt hips on this project.

Regards

John

Archived