Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 12

jalaffa

• Replies 191
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest IDM CC 7.3.100 add-on (at post # 2878) made compatible for Users of the latest Firefox V40 F3h9xqz.gif

Does not work well with Firefox 40.0 beta 1 (x64).

the idm window in top of youtube video does not appear..

The latest IDM CC 7.3.100 add-on (at post # 2878) made compatible for Users of the latest Firefox V40 F3h9xqz.gif

yes, confirmed - Download Panel not appearing over YouTube videos . . . . . . . . damn! :(

ederfernandez

yes, confirmed - Download Panel not appearing over YouTube videos . . . . . . . . damn! :(

me too, also tried to change <em:maxVersion>39.*</em:maxVersion> to <em:maxVersion>40.*</em:maxVersion> from xpi but doesn't work :unsure: FireFox 40 is pissing me off ... No Download Panel for YouTube videos

Don't worry, guys - let's use the modded IDM add-on as a workaround for the time-being (something is better than nothing.) :)

In the next 48 hours, Tonec will issue a new IDM release - it would soon be time to fight over which method is the best. :tehe:

Tell IDM fixes it , if u must use FF v40 beta you can turn off advanced browser integration in and disable the xpi for IDM and use FlashGot addon instead with IDM set flashgot to intercept all downloads you can download up to 720p youtube with it and you get no nag as long as you turn advanced browser integration off . B)

I had a nag in IDM CC addon in the portable when i forced it to work even browsing to the exe and adding it to the browser list didn't help. Its saying that it has Obsolete Firefox Integration. Flashgot solved it for now just like it did years ago when it became Obsolete. This the only add-on iDM CC I tested in portable FF 40 that's gave me any problems so far the ones from the AMO all are working fine .

thunderpants

I went back to the stable FF.39 ,it's just not worth the hassle.

If and when idm release a new one , i can always try the FF beta again.

@steven36

Where'd u get the portable FF40 ?

I haven't been to any of the "portable sites" in ages.

I can see v39 on portableapps. ,i used to go to another portable site that i can't remember now.(might have been Japanese)

What's new in version 6.23 Build 14

(Released: Jul 07, 2015)

• Added support for Firefox 40
  • Improved Google Chrome integration
  • Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of web sites
  • Fixed bugs

thunderpants

I suppose i just need to be a bit more patient next time :)

Idm are pretty quick at fixing things.

Archived