Microsoft announces limited edition white Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection

steven36

The video game console wars are really heating up lately, with both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 selling well. Unfortunately, I still do not own either console, although I briefly had the PS4 before returning it. I am really impressed with the Microsoft ecosystem lately, so I have been considering buying Xbox One. When it comes to money, however, I am notoriously frugal.

fFaeLL1.png

Today the inside of my wallet may see some daylight. You see, Microsoft announces a beautiful new Xbox One model with an angelic white color. Best of all, it will come with the Halo Master Chief Collection Bundle at the same low $349.

"For a limited time, Xbox fans in the U.S. can get their hands on an Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle featuring a sleek, Cirrus White Xbox One console and wireless controller. The bundle also comes packed with a digital download code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection -- the essential Halo fan experience that features the Master Chief's complete story through four free Halo games: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4", says Major Nelson.

The Xbox guru further explains, "the Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle will be available later this month in very limited quantities and for a limited time at participating US retailers while supplies last -- so once they're all gone, they’re all gone! Check with your local retailers for more details and be sure to grab yours before it’s too late".

Not only is the console a beautiful "cirrus white", but so is the controller. This will surely be a popular bundle for both game players and collectors alike. For whatever reason, white versions of tech tend to spark interest, and this should be no exception.

Source:: BetaNews

• Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived