PublicHD going private after 50K

KP333

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they still going to be using pubic bit torrent trackers or there own private tracker ? Already you need to sign in to get most downloads from there . any real private site has there own trackers . as long as using pubic bit torrent trackers it will only be Semi private with registration closed . Being really a private site means the torrent wont work unless your a member .

Newbie Limitations
Can only download torrents uploaded 1 week ago.
Can only download 5 torrents a day.
Don't have access to upload torrents.

To become a Member, you need to be Newbie for 7 days, must upload at least 5GB and have ratio above 0.9

looking like it gonna be private i hope all the old uploaders come back to once there locked and private

In the last few months there been some different sites I visit went private were i have to sign into only by invite or no invite at all . I guess before its over to download much of anything you will need invite or all ready belong . :)

• 2 years later...

Isnt this site AvistaZ?? Pardon me if am wrong though.

46 minutes ago, nsan3 said:

Isnt this site AvistaZ?? Pardon me if am wrong though.

I've noticed publichd and AvistaZ are the same. 

do you have invite code?

• 2 years later...
On 5/14/2015 at 6:55 AM, KP333 said:

PublicHD has changed from PublicHD to PrivateHD

We are going private!!!

Registration will be open till we hit 50,000 users, then we are invite only!

https://privatehd.to

Bro is there any chance to register again? or could you give us Invite Code?

On 3/27/2020 at 6:59 AM, MaRk15 said:

Bro is there any chance to register again? or could you give us Invite Code?

Sorry bro i don't have a account there anymore lost my account for being un active on there a while back, from what i heard form others it now very hard to get on there, invite only no more open register, you've also got to have a good upload speed to meet there requirements if you don't reach it you lose your account, hopefully someone on here may be kind enough to help you with a invite if i had one i would off 

2 hours ago, KP333 said:

Sorry bro i don't have a account there anymore lost my account for being un active on there a while back, from what i heard form others it now very hard to get on there, invite only no more open register, you've also got to have a good upload speed to meet there requirements if you don't reach it you lose your account, hopefully someone on here may be kind enough to help you with a invite if i had one i would off 

Ah it's alright. Yeah I hope someone can invite us.  I'm just really curious about that site.

Archived