Cyberghost Keys Anyone

Future Soldier

Future Soldier

SOrry for being a begger like this if anyone has a prium keys from promo it would be nice

i had two 6 months but both reset to free somehow before there expiry date weird (cyberghost support cannot answer) :wut:

AS i Upload a loot of Content i need it dearly SO PLEASE

:sadwalk:

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOrry for being a begger like this if anyone has a prium keys from promo it would be nice

i had two 6 months but both reset to free somehow before there expiry date weird (cyberghost support cannot answer) :wut:

You're not a Begger but Requires, other than CG? Try PM Jobe

You can try request here -> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/230624-cyberghost-vpn-keys-bonanza-new-premium-keys-available/

Future Soldier

You're not a Begger but Requires, other than CG? Try PM Jobe

THANKS FOR THE consolation and for the help -- PM made

You can try request here -> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/230624-cyberghost-vpn-keys-bonanza-new-premium-keys-available/

THANKS appreciate the help but topic seems outdated and some last post dont have replies

Dont panic people,the free version is ok you will still have countries left,you will just lose a few with the free version,I am sure a new promo will start shortly.Those people in the UK can still use one of the free european servers to access blocked sites.

EDIT: Anyone needing VPN go here: https://freedome.f-secure.com/exclusive/3m/

Gives 3 months,use false email and get 2,mine added on and I have 6 months premium

Thanks to

zavana for link.

Enjoy Nsaners.......

Hi Future Soldier

I understand your frustration of losing your 6 months CG Premium VPN before the expiry date. Perhaps it's due to a technical glitch in the CG Server.

AFAIK, the 3 months CG free Premium VPN promotion is all over and the keys - if not redeemed - are unusable now.

I've kept some preactivated 3 months CG free Premium VPN accounts from the last promotion for use with my portable OpenVPN.

I can let you have one of these preactivated account on condition that you must change the Account Password before use.

This condition which I've imposed is for the best interest and well-being of both parties.

If you're agreeable to the condition, please let me know and I'll PM you the details of the preactivated account.

BTW, the expiry date of the preactivated account is on 30th June 2015

Regards.

Future Soldier

Hi Future Soldier

I understand your frustration of losing your 6 months CG Premium VPN before the expiry date. Perhaps it's due to a technical glitch in the CG Server.

AFAIK, the 3 months CG free Premium VPN promotion is all over and the keys - if not redeemed - are unusable now.

I've kept some preactivated 3 months CG free Premium VPN accounts from the last promotion for use with my portable OpenVPN.

I can let you have one of these preactivated account on condition that you must change the Account Password before use.

This condition which I've imposed is for the best interest and well-being of both parties.

If you're agreeable to the condition, please let me know and I'll PM you the details of the preactivated account.

BTW, the expiry date of the preactivated account is on 30th June 2015

Regards.

well i know pass should be changed for protection (but the way you elbarated security i will CG also has account PUK which cant be changed but can be used to control whle account from deletion to pass change)

well still i would acceptthe keys if you feel self satisfied THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

well i know pass should be changed for protection (but the way you elbarated security i will CG also has account PUK which cant be changed but can be used to control whle account from deletion to pass change)

well still i would acceptthe keys if you feel self satisfied THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

Hi Future Soldier

You're right, with the PUK password I could repossessed the CG preactivated account.

If you've not brought this up, I would have overlooked the existence of the PUK feature in the CG Account.

Since there's no way that I could guarantee you the well-being of the preactivated account after handing over to you, I'm afraid I've to retract my offer to you.

This is to avoid unnecessary problem for both of us if anything goes wrong.

Please take this as an oversight on my part.

Regards.

Future Soldier

Hi Future Soldier

You're right, with the PUK password I could repossessed the CG preactivated account.

If you've not brought this up, I would have overlooked the existence of the PUK feature in the CG Account.

Since there's no way that I could guarantee you the well-being of the preactivated account after handing over to you, I'm afraid I've to retract my offer to you.

This is to avoid unnecessary problem for both of us if anything goes wrong.

Please take this as an oversight on my part.

Regards.

GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED THANKS FOR THE HELP lets keep our heads up for a new promo

Check this post , there is a new PROMO!!! hurry up the key is pretty hard to get!

Future Soldier

Check this post , there is a new PROMO!!! hurry up the key is pretty hard to get!

DAMN I AM LATE WILL TRY THANKS FOR THE KEY

knowledge-Spammer

DAMN I AM LATE WILL TRY THANKS FOR THE KEY

u can try

Download 1 : Click me!
Download 2 : Click me!

We're glad to offer you 3 months Premium for FREE.

All you need to do in order to receive the activation key is leave us your e-mail address

and we'll help you protect your personal data, hide your IP and surf the web with no restrictions.

only 5702 keys left!

Future Soldier: Forum members are very friendly here and you can get any assistance here from ane member provided you ask and post on exact topic on the Forum.

Future Soldier: Forum members are very friendly here and you can get any assistance here from ane member provided you ask and post on exact topic on the Forum.

yep we all here Glad to help someone that's nsaners

Future Soldier

thanks for the help guys I HAVE GOT KEYS FOR 3 MONTHS FROM THE PROMO SO NO NEED ANYMORE THANK YOU ALL :)

Archived