Cops find man's severed leg at rubbish dump - then knock on his door to discover he's still alive

Batu69

The decomposing right limb had John Timiriasieff’s name tag attached to it, leading police to call at his home suspecting foul play

Main-Hospitalleg.jpg

Found: The leg had been amputated a month before at Doctors Hospital (file pictures)

Cops got a shock after finding a man's severed leg in a rubbish tip - then knocked on his door to discover he is still alive.

The decomposing right limb had John Timiriasieff’s name attached to it, leading police to call at his home.

When they arrived at his property they were greeted by Mr Timiriasieff, who told them he had, had the leg amputated at hospital a month before and had no idea why it had been thrown in the bin.

Police had initially suspected foul play, the Miami Herald reports.

But it was later revealed that after having his leg amputated below the knee, the hospital allegedly threw it into the rubbish rather than incinerating it.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-02-at-182555.png

Discovery: The leg was found in a dump near Miami, Florida

After finding out what happened to his body part, Mr Timiriasieff is now suing the hospital for alleged 'emotional distress.'

The lawsuit reportedly claims the hospital's action “was outrageous and beyond all bounds of human decency … and utterly intolerable in civilized society.”

The lawsuit claims the hospital told Mr Timiriasieff “they would provide no explanation for what had occurred," the Miami Herald reports.

The lawsuit reportedly claims Mr Timiriasieff suffered an invasion of privacy, embarrassment and humiliation because of the hospital’s oversight.

Doctors Hospital, in Coral Gables, said in a statement, that “when Doctors Hospital was notified of this situation, hospital leaders took immediate and appropriate measures to address it.

"Proper procedures have been reinforced at the hospital to prevent similar situations from happening in the future.”

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cops-find-mans-severed-leg-5625142

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this hospital most likely contracts out for bio hazard disposal ...to the lowest bidder...not the first time stuff like this has taken place but usually with sharps and blood.... kinda scary

What is the chance this ends in my hamburger patty? :think:

This is the reason I buy fresh meat and inspects it that it really belongs to a cow and grind/make my own burger patty myself. -_-

Wonder if the guy got his leg back - so he could decide how to give it a funeral or whatever.

Batu69,

No offense, buddy, but this is a forum where peoples want to talk about software, and when we enter here, we expect to see other things than faces of dead peoples in avatars, or decomposing limbs. It's time you grow up!

The decomposing right limb had John Timiriasieff’s name tag attached to it, leading police to call at his home suspecting foul play

But it was later revealed that after having his leg amputated below the knee, the hospital allegedly threw it into the rubbish rather than incinerating it.

The picture published at the OP shows 2 discrepancies:--

• It is a left limb - not a right limb
  • It is not amputated below the knee.

Batu69,

No offense, buddy, but this is a forum where peoples want to talk about software, and when we enter here, we expect to see other things than faces of dead peoples in avatars, or decomposing limbs. It's time you grow up!

Batu69 and pamadhilwankalan are in a tearing hurry to become a ViP. yXZVmpE.gif

Arachnoid

Oh no they cut the wrong leg off ! :unsure:

I know he told the police to Hop it or leg it

Batu69,

Why you too much care about my avatar? You can block it if you don't want to see it. You don't know how to use adblocker?

You can ask this Mr/Mrs dcs18. You grow up first !

am I and pamadhilwankalan breaking the forums rules to become a VIP?

Why you too much care about me and pamadhilwankalan?

Are you tearing to become Moderator?

Or you think you old member, you always right?

Or you think you big contributor/important member at here?

Just take care about yourself.

well this thread is about to blow up....thanks batu...temper temper big guy :)

am I and pamadhilwankalan breaking the forums rules to become a VIP?

Why you too much care about me and pamadhilwankalan?

Are you tearing to become Moderator?

Or you think you old member, you always right?

Or you think you big contributor/important member at here?

Just take care about yourself.

Can you point out where I mentioned either of you Peeps breaking the forum rules?

I am neither interested in becoming a Moderator nor care about you. :coolwink:

Batu69,

Why you too much care about my avatar? You can block it if you don't want to see it. You don't know how to use adblocker?

Don't get too personal darling - when sleeping with Mr. Chatman, it is dangerous to mumble your lover's name! :tehe:

Batu69,

Batu69,

I wouldn't start an altercation with you. From my side, you are free to put on your avatar even a ”squirting pussy”.

Batu69,

Batu69,

I wouldn't start an altercation with you. From my side, you are free to put on your avatar even a ”squirting pussy”.

FWIW, those who wish to block the Batu69 avatar completely from this board can insert the following code into their ad. blocker:--

nsaneforums.com##[src="http://www.nsaneforums.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-57437.jpg?_r=1348497631"]

QYGvBpY.png

FWIW, those who wish to block the Batu69 avatar completely from this board can insert the following code into their ad. blocker:--

nsaneforums.com##[src="http://www.nsaneforums.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-57437.jpg?_r=1348497631"]

QYGvBpY.png

dcs18,

I use Internet Explorer + Adguard, and nsaneforum.com is to Adguard's Ad Blocker exclusions list. Could you PM me how to use your code?

I've already done these...

I saved your code with Notepad and named ”File with filter rules”

Then, imported to Adguard Ad Blocker (User Filter).

After that, the avatar gone.

But, when I enter to nsaneforum, I get the warn message, to put the site to Ad Blocker exclusions list.

QYGvBpY.png

dcs18,

I use Internet Explorer + Adguard, and nsaneforum.com is to Adguard's Ad Blocker exclusions list. Could you PM me how to use your code?

I've already done these...

I saved your code with Notepad and named ”File with filter rules”

Then, imported to Adguard Ad Blocker (User Filter).

After that, the avatar gone.

But, when I enter to nsaneforum, I get the warn message, to put the site to Ad Blocker exclusions list.

Hi Chatman!

Unfortunately, I have neither Internet Explorer nor Adguard running on any of my systems - nevertheless, just installed the Adguard AdBlocker add-on for Firefox, for the sake of demonstration.

The rule mentioned above needs to just be copied onto the Adguard User filter, as illustrated by the following 3 figures:--

99Opddl.png

Archived