UnHackMe 6 months free

SnakeMasteR

SnakeMasteR

UnHackMe 6 months free (Comss.ru)

eXvbVBb.png

The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.

UnHackMe includes:

• Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer).
  • Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot.
  • Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware.

NdJi1Vd.png

UnHackMe Comss.ru users

For a free trial version of UnHackMe 180 days, follow these steps:

1. Download UnHackMe online
Supported OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (x32 / x64)
2. Install the software on your computer, the extended trial version is activated automatically.

Terms of use
- This is a trial license for 6 months (180 days) and one (1) computer for home (personal) use.
- Is NOT covered by free technical support. In this case, there is free help in removing viruses ( instruction , you can apply in Russian).
- Comss.ru version supports upgrades to future versions of the program and database.
- It is proposed to extend the special price for a lifetime license: 500 rubles ($ 34.90 instead).

Giveaway page

Homepage

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Soldier

eXvbVBb.png

NdJi1Vd.png

UnHackMe Comss.ru users

1. Download UnHackMe online

2. Install the software on your computer, the extended trial version is activated automatically.

Terms of use

- This is a trial license for 6 months (180 days) and one (1) computer for home (personal) use.

- Is NOT covered by free technical support. In this case, there is free help in removing viruses ( instruction , you can apply in Russian).

- Comss.ru version supports upgrades to future versions of the program and database.

- It is proposed to extend the special price for a lifetime license: 500 rubles ($ 34.90 instead).

Giveaway page

Homepage

Download

WHAT DOES IT DO [you should have told that sir] AND IN ENGLISH IS IT AVAILABLE

SnakeMasteR

Seems like YOUR CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN.

It is in English aswell.

v1zZHR9.png

Also why do you have to fullquote the complete topic, it is right above you, lol.

• 1 month later...

Get a free trial version of UnHackMe for 180 days and the extension of the lifetime license for 500 rubles (regular price $ 35). The program allows you to identify and remove all types of malware
On 2015-04-28 17:29 | comments

UnHackMe - the most effective killer of any malicious programs. The program allows you to identify and remove all types of malware, as well as instantly monitors malicious code in the system.

UnHackMe - free license

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit program, but now removes all types of malware, such as redirecting Google Search, hide malicious program traces, trojans, "backdoors", viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyboard spyware and unwanted programs.
UnHackMe includes:

Anti - Rootkit (correction redirect from Google).
Anti - Malware, Anti - Trojan, Anti - Bot.
Anti - Adware, Anti - Spy.

An example of using UnHackMe

How to clean your computer from unwanted software and advertising
UnHackMe users Comss.ru

1. Download UnHackMe online Comss.ru - trial version for 180 days.

Download here:16.6MB http://www.greatissoftware.com/unhackme-comss.zip

Enjoy Nsaners......

UnHackMe Change Language

UnHackMe-Change-Language-300x229.jpg

Terms of action
- Is NOT covered by free technical support. In this case, there is free help in removing viruses (user, you can apply in Russian).
- Version Comss.ru supports upgrades to future versions of the program and database.

I installed it and it says "you have 60 DAYS to evaluate this version"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I installed it and it says "you have 60 DAYS to evaluate this version"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Try re-installing,I got 180 days no problem.

@Jobe, I re-installed today but it says 59 days left...guess it recognizes that I had a previous version installed a while ago. I'll leave it as it is for now...it's possible another version/offer will appear before the 59 days are up. Thanks anyway. :showoff:

@Jobe, I re-installed today but it says 59 days left...guess it recognizes that I had a previous version installed a while ago. I'll leave it as it is for now...it's possible another version/offer will appear before the 59 days are up. Thanks anyway. :showoff:

Use a good uninstaller like Revo and try again.

Use a good uninstaller like Revo and try again.

Firstly, you should change your MAC Address,See >>> go to my Topic Reply.

Thanks for your feedback guys...appreciated!! :rolleyes:

Hi guys. The first window is in english, but when I try to scan, everything stays in russian. I have no idea how to go on. :(

Archived