reset windows 8.1 password

LjubeGVG

Is there a way to reset windows 8.1 password without knowing last password. I've changed my password now i can't remember the password. Can i do this without formatting it ?

Thanks in advance. :)

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimbojet2011

Wondershare liveboot 2012

LjubeGVG,

Renee PassNow - can help you. The program work with Windows 8.1 too.
It directly removes Windows login password in five minutes without any data lost.
After using Renee PassNow, no need to know the original password or any related knowledge to log into Windows.

Detailed informations -> Home Page:http://www.reneelab.com/system-rescue

tYk7j0O.gif?1http://www.reneelab.com/download-center/renee-passnow

is there a solution for windows 8.1 reset password on a NOT LOCAL account !

if you use a microsoft login ? and not a local account?

Arachnoid

In local account the password is held on the system ergo it can be accesed in Microsoft login the password is held remotely not on the system

In local account the password is held on the system ergo it can be accesed in Microsoft login the password is held remotely not on the system

the password can be shanged even on a not local account . i use Passcape_Windows_Password_Recovery_Advanced to do that !

but is there another way to do it? this is what is asc for. yes you can change the password on a not local account even from the registry. but i asc for another solution maybe more simple to do !

• 1 month later...

Or use the PCUnlocker Live CD. It can either bypass (works the way like kon-boot) or reset a lost win8 password. It also works with microsoft account.

Archived