Invite for BitMe.org Or Bitspyder.net

Hani_RS

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an invite for BitMe.org or Bitspyder,net !

is there any active members from our community that has an account in these forums ?

If anyone is kind enough to share an invite, he wouldn't regret it as I will be an active member and I will be forever in his debt :please:

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request moved from FileSharing News

People with BitMe invites aren't going to give them to people they don't know.

It is among of the private sites that is very strict about who people are allowed to invite. Usually sites like these will immediately ban anyone invited who does not live in the same area of the person who invited them. They can figure this out by checking the IANA data of your and your inviter's IPs to see if they are in the same general area.

Plus private bittorrent sites will punish the inviter if the person invited breaks the rules, so most people aren't willing to put their own account at risk to invite someone they don't trust.

Your best bet if you want to climb the ladder of the private bittorrent tracker scene is to join What.CD which is a music site. You can get invited to What.CD by reading this site: https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

and then going to their IRC to be interviewed. They will ask you questions to make sure you read through it. Then you should rip music CDs and upload them to What.CD, you can also upload ebooks and applications to them.

Once you become the rank of 'Power User' on what.cd, you gain access to a special invite forum where staff members of other torrent sites offer invites to any person who is Power User or higher.

Archived