SecureAPlus Premium - free license for 18 months

Jobe

Get a license SecureAPlus Premium free for 18 months (regular price $ 33). The solution can be used as an additional proactive protection with your primary Antivirus

SecureAPlus - security solution that combines antivirus and the possibility of using the white list for applications.

Anti-Virus protects your computer against malicious software, while the white list provides proactive protection from unknown threats.

Unlike traditional anti-virus, SecureAPlus blocks any new and unknown malware when they first try to run, even if they are trying to avoid detection.

Thus, SecureAPlus can complement the main anti-virus installed on your system, providing users with an additional level of protection. This allows users to use c SecureAPlus In cooperation with other antivirus programs protection in real time.
SecureAPlus Premium free for 18 months

The offer is valid until 10:00 (Moscow time) April 28, 2015.

To receive a free license for 1.5 years (18 months), follow these steps:

1. Download and install SecureAPlus Freemium on your computer.

Supported OS: Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

Download here 96.67MB: https://secureaplus.secureage.com/download/SecureAPlusSetup_v3.3.4.exe

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD : (source Windowsdeal) http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/secureaplus-premium-3-3-100-discount/

2. After installation, go to the About menu in the tray and copy your SecureAPlus ID.

3. Go to the action, enter SecureAPlus ID and click Validate SecureAPlus ID.

Go here: https://secureaplus.secureage.com/sapportal/exclusive/upgrade

4. After checking create an account with Premium license.

5. Restart your computer, check the validity of the license in the menu About> License: Expires.

Terms of action

- This is a license for one computer and 18 months for domestic and commercial use.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support
- You can install or reinstall the application after finish the sentence, but you must get a license key to the end of the promotion.

Enjoy Nsaners..........

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never heard of...........

Yes must admit its a new one on me,any feedback for fellow members might be a good plan??anyone tried this out yet?,leave your thoughts below,thought it was worth a post though seeing as its for 18 months.

stonewall,

You heard now...tIJWwj2.gif?1

y6aArzI.png?1

MaF8XK0.png?1

yXcPdMp.png?1Fvxu9SG.png?1

After installing SecureAPlus Premium, I made a PC scan with Zemana AntiMalware and... surprise! tIJWwj2.gif?1

Better, take a look of this scan result with Zemana AntiMalware...

vplXoRI.png?1

The Zemana's scan result was confirmed by VirusTotal...

KZmnvKf.png?1

YdLJIhc.png?1

ZRn9dew.png?1

oHNmuSP.png?1

stonewall,

You heard now...tIJWwj2.gif?1

y6aArzI.png?1

MaF8XK0.png?1

yXcPdMp.png?1Fvxu9SG.png?1

After installing SecureAPlus Premium, I made a PC scan with Zemana AntiMalware and... surprise! tIJWwj2.gif?1

Better, take a look of this scan result with Zemana AntiMalware...

vplXoRI.png?1

The Zemana's scan result was confirmed by VirusTotal...

KZmnvKf.png?1

YdLJIhc.png?1

ZRn9dew.png?1

oHNmuSP.png?1

Since when Eset or Symantec is a trusted vendor? If Bitdefener, Kaspersky Emsisoft or other top AV would have found something, then I would consider the scan result, until then....

Baidu-International PUA.Win32.SecureAge.A 20150421

ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/SecureAge.A potentially unwanted 20150422

Symantec WS.Reputation.1 20150422

Since when Eset or Symantec is a trusted vendor? If Bitdefener, Kaspersky Emsisoft or other top AV would have found something, then I would consider the scan result, until then....

Good quote, smart ass! Now, come here and shoot me. tIJWwj2.gif?1

I wanted to invite other members with their feedbacks about SecureAPlus Premium, certainly not for a debate about the top AVs.

When I will have the intention of such a debate, I will let you know. Until then...

I've been using it since the last giveaway a couple of weeks ago. My Emsisoft subscription was running out so went for this with the AV component.

The AV is Clam so nothing special there, but with Virus Total checking anything suspicious it seems as good as any other AV.

It fits really well with the rest of my security setup (Outpost FW,Appguard, HMP Alert, Sandboxie, Adguard being the main other components)

If you prefer to use another AV you can still do that. Just install the right download. 18 months is long enough to give it a permenantish home.

Basically in interactive mode it pops up when it detects an exe is unsigned and scans it via virus total. Then asks if you want to whitelist it and so on.

I don't feel my system is vulnerable using it, like I do with some Anti viruses. I do have backup software running though which gives me a sense of total peace (AX64) :lol:

I'd recommend making a backup so you can revert back to it if you didn't like it. Nothing to lose then but I can't imagine anyone not liking it.

Just have time today, for [secureAPlus Premium]

Worked Fine got 18 Months

SecureAPlus Premium License [18 months]

Download Installer SAPlus v3.3.4 [96.7 MB]

[Get this, using Hide All IP & SMAC Changer 2.7 Pro Portable]

SMAC Changer

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1VOBQUZ4/

Virustotal [0/56]

[License + ID]

http://freetexthost.com/6v1n4e4jrs

Password: nsaneforums

ENJOY