Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 11

jalaffa

• Replies 152
  • Views 55.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remzkee0903

I've also got fake serial# pop-up msg, it was started showing yesterday using patch by addhaloka. Deleting Visual Protect 3.5+ with Patch Update 8-REiS fix the problem, but I can't assure if it's 100% working as I've currently not receiving any fake pop-up msg.

I've also got fake serial# pop-up msg, it was started showing yesterday using patch by addhaloka. Deleting Visual Protect 3.5+ with Patch Update 8-REiS fix the problem, but I can't assure if it's 100% working as I've currently not receiving any fake pop-up msg.

I'm testing REiS patch also on my friend system and no pop up

venusbahar

IDM v6.23.11 start showing Fake serial pop-ups. Any available fix?

Ok guys anyone still having problems try this,uninstall IDM then use the cleaner provided below then re-install your version and use patch from above,the version I used was a pre-activated one if your version is no good let me know.

IDM Cleaner here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzb93rwkpcbdhwk/IDM%20Cleaner.rar?dl=0

Dont forget after install use the patch above to stop pop ups.

Enjoy Nsaners........

Here is a tip, before saying its such and such crack or method don't work . Use one the trial resets and install trial version reset it if needed ..if your still getting popups with the free trial unregistered . You need to get rid of the blacklist somehow .

Even if some crack can hide the popups most likely the problem still resides in the registry so its only a temporary solution. Remove the blacklist and get it working as trial unregistered then if you have problems with popups using some newer crack or some other method then its the patch/cracks fault or something you didn't do right for sure.

Crackers are not liable for stuff you test on a dirty machine. Really if it don't work at all there not liable because they gave it to you for free . Only thing you can do is avoid there work if not so good .

Blacklist is nothing new its been around for years and years and its been present in IDM for along time. But as time goes on they keep adding more and more to contaminate the registry. I remember having to remove Armadillo keys years ago for certain apps to make serials and certain cracks to work on them. But in this case its Visual Protect 3.5+ and some other keys that needs removed . :)

@Steven36

Thank you very much for this very informative post.

But in this case its Visual Protect 3.5+ and some other keys that needs removed .

That's right - removing Visual Protect 3.5+ registry keys isn't enough.

I've never got any Visual Protect 3.5+ entries in the registry but my system proved to be contaminated anyway.

Since all cleaning efforts appeared to be not sufficient - I finally decided to restore my system from image backup.

After that I'm gonna try TR reset again since its current malfunction could be caused by pre-existing contamination rather than TR itself.

I seemed to had the same problem before tell I restored unless the patch was a generic and could hide the popups ..Most likely the problem will come back when there's an update. Since I done the restore on build 9 I can use trial reset or ip block ether one with build 10 and build 11 without receiving popups . ^_^

I'm not knocking byte patches but you know as well as me from testing IP block even if a byte patch works if you switch to different method like IP block the patch will contaminate the registry and can give you problems with ip block if any contamination is left over from a byte patch.

So I just don't use them, because every time Ive tested one they contaminate the registry. Only sure safe way atm is using trial reset to not get contaminated . IP block is safe from contamination as long as they don't switch up ips again But no one knows what a developer may or may not do in the future . Host Block/ IP Block went from being a very small list of IPs to a very big list that really don't help much if they change to new ones . So you better stay on your toes if you use this method .

What causes the contamination is if a patch misses a check or if ip gets though when blocking it calls back to IDM servers and tells them that your serial is not real therefore causing contamination . A patch can be working but still it can contaminate you somewhat . Hiding the contamination don't solve the problem its still there .

Here's an example FFF use to make a byte patch that would work for a certain app I used back in the day even if the registry was contaminated . But in order for me to use a trial , serial or someone else's patch I had remove the blacklist from the registry. So I was only temporary hiding the problem .

If you Google screen shots of fake serial . mostly only IDM screen shots appear . its had more fake serials than any other app out . with the developer beefing up the protection that sure is a lot of contamination going on all it has to do is hit the internet with a fake or blacklisted serial and bam . :lol:

djangozando

Internet Download Manager [iDM] v6.23 Build 11 Pre-Activated by sHaRewbb

http://clicknupload.com/gxg60amtqeht

Well done! Works great in my Windows 7 Ultimate 32 & 64

Peace! B)

Anyone getting pop-ups this fixed mine,Enjoy......

Go here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/irjt1to1ac0wt4o/idm%20popup.rar?dl=0

This really works for fake serial nag screen (only). Thanks.

................................................................................................................

I was testing TR by Babelpatcher.

It means I had to use trial / UNREGISTERED version.

As many others I kept getting fake serial pop-ups along with the window for registering IDM.

I got rid of fake serial nag screen with the help of Jobe's crack (above) but the problem of IDM registration window is still persisting.

However, if I want to stick with TR method I have to keep my IDM UNREGISTERED.

Is there any way I could get rid of the IDM registration window pop-ups ?

Any suggestions and help would be appreciated .

Cannot send you a private message,check your settings,try this,and use patch from earlier.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/svxd4bbgl8vsmad/Internet%20Download%20Manager%206.23%20Build%2011%20PreActivated.rar?dl=0

Is there any way I could get rid of the IDM registration window pop-ups ?

Any suggestions and help would be appreciated .

I don't have this problem using trial reset patch because I'm using trial version installer . Only I have this problem if i use retail installer with trial reset patch. i only use retail if i was going block ips and register. :)

I don't get no sort of nags .. I been testing it for 2 builds this time Ive tested it before it never changed yet . As long as it downloads for me when I need it . The about box means nothing to me. I rather have a working unregistered version than a blacklisted registered version . Even Id rather have and old working version than a new not working version . I only need it to download from direct links and from file host . For capturing videos I have much more powerful apps than IDM.

IDM is far most a downloader app the best one for direct links and for file host . I used 6.05 build 11 with patch by taftboy form Apr 05, 2011 to when i bought this computer with windows 8 . I had a strange bug in windows 7 on my old machine with 6.05 build 12 onward with Windows Aero they never fixed that caused the download window to freeze up. So really you don't need update but only the xpi to keep it working for most stuff. So really its not mandatory to do every singe update . You would be fine only updating it if they add major new features. That's if you use IE or Firefox. Its always breaking in Chrome Browsers :P

Finally,my IDM didn't appear fake serial again :D

oh no,fake serial appear again :(

The reason its showing the nag screen is because of a new/unnoticed encrypted check.

lolcakes131 at warez-bb has patched the additional check and It has been tested by many people including me and no nag screen.

Download:

All thanks to lolcakes131 and xanax for the original cracked exe

The reason its showing the nag screen is because of a new/unnoticed encrypted check.

lolcakes131 at warez-bb has patched the additional check and It has been tested by many people including me and no nag screen.

Download:

All thanks to lolcakes131 and xanax for the original cracked exe

Hahhah.

This file created by Jobe. Not lolcakes131

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/243755-internet-download-manager-623-build-11/page-5?do=findComment&comment=926374

It not a new/unnoticed encrypted check. We been knowing about it since build 9 here at nsane . Its not a check at all its blacklist in the registry that triggers that popup . Try that patch then clean install IDM and use free trial version and reset trial if needed and see if the popups are not still there. I'm not blacklisting myself to find out and I'm to lazy to install a vm just to blacklist myself in lol . i got another project somewhere else i'm trying to get fixed . i'm too busy to mess with stuff that already works on a clean system . :)

He does not saying anything about him creating it he just posted a link to it, almost 3 hours after lolcakes did on warez-bb. But I have not yet checked to see if they are even the same file.

But it could also be they are one in the same.

EDIT: It is lolcakes with his info removed from the readme. You can check this by viewing the timestamps.

Also I am in no way saying that Jobe had anything to do with this.

It not a new/unnoticed encrypted check. We been knowing about it since build 9 here at nsane . Its not a check at all its blacklist in the registry that triggers that popup . Try that patch then clean install IDM and use free trial version and reset trial if needed and see if the popups are not still there. I'm not blacklisting myself to find out and I'm to lazy to install a vm just to blacklist myself in lol . i got another project somewhere else i'm trying to get fixed . i'm too busy to mess with stuff that already works on a clean system . :)

Thanks for the correction. I have been away from the scene along time and its taking me awhile to catch up and back into it and just got back here a little while ago lol.

Cyberboom

I got the fake message today and used Jobe file and now works fine

I send PM to addhaloka to update the patch :)

Try this patch:

http://www.upload.ee/files/4701359/idm.6.23.11-patch-babelpatcher-impostor.zip.html

Tested in Win XP SP3 x86 - seems work normal.

will this patch disable IDM auto check too ?

Anyone getting pop-ups this fixed mine,Enjoy......

Go here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/irjt1to1ac0wt4o/idm%20popup.rar?dl=0

Is disabling IDM Auto update check included in this fix ?

EDIT : Maybe not,go regedit/IDM/LstCheck/and just change the date,I just changed the year to 2016 that will stop any checks

addhaloka

Try this patch:

http://www.upload.ee/files/4701359/idm.6.23.11-patch-babelpatcher-impostor.zip.html

will this patch disable IDM auto check too ?

No. In my opinion, it is not need (I never understood why at all it necessary), I never doing it. Possible so - import to registry this reg-file:

REGEDIT4[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DownloadManager]"LstCheck"="12/31/99"

Try this patch:

Tested in WinXP/Win7/Win8.1 a clean install with many restart all works fine and no pop up :)

Thank you

Also Disable update is no need no more, i only use hosts on my clients to disable IDM to update until patches update so the client can use IDM as long as addon stop works with FF or chrome updates not to prevent the fake message

Archived