Need Firefox portable without splash screen

spinalgr1998

spinalgr1998

I need a portable version of Mozilla Firefox portable without splash screen, any help ?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spinalgr1998

thanks my friend , but firefox from portableapps.com has integrated the splash screen to launcher.

I need a portable version of Mozilla Firefox portable without splash screen, any help ?

I made it specially for You. How update, about this I'll tell You later. Now test it and give some feedback.

FirefoxPortable 37.0.1 English.paf (without flash)

File: FirefoxPortable 37.0.1 English.paf.exe

Size: 41.47 MB

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a07bd708

spinalgr1998

Kalju thank you very much more your excellent portable softwares !

Just change the shortcut path of the regular portable to not have the portable splash.

Mine ; H:\FireFox\FirefoxPortable\App\Firefox\firefox.exe

Just change the shortcut path of the regular portable to not have the portable splash.

Mine ; H:\FireFox\FirefoxPortable\App\Firefox\firefox.exe

Yes, everything is correct - not flash, but now you do not have it anymore portable, because now it uses to save your User Data folder on your computer, which located %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profilename.default

This is not portable. Portable data should be recorded in the same place, which is located brouser, so your case folder

H:\FireFox\FirefoxPortable\App\Firefox\Data or H:\FireFox\FirefoxPortable\App\Data

(Usuaally they must be stored in H:\Firefox\FirefoxPortable\Data\ Why is that? Because the renewal process deletes all the other folders, only it remains.)

Also, it must save the temp cache files in the temp (folder H:\Firefox\FirefoxPortable\Data\profile\cache2\entries), not into your computer. The best thing is, if you send them immediately to the address %LocalAppData%\Temp\Firefox\

Can not be so - you take your browser with You, where ever You goes, but your data will remain on this computer, where you used a flash drive. They must be saved on the same flash drive.

Of course, you can make a shortcut, which contains commandline argument, where to save Your Data. It is for Firefox something like the next

"H:\Firefox\FirefoxPortable\App\Firefox\firefox.exe" -profile "H:\Firefox\FirefoxPortable\Data"

Or there is another option - you need to change the Firefox confif.cfg file (write on URL area about:config and click Enter, then => I'll be careful. promise and make changes, if You know, how to do)

If You want make portable, like portableapps.com makes, You must add next lines in FirefoxPortable.ini file (in the beginning):

[Launch]

ProgramExecutable=Firefox\firefox.exe

CommandLineArguments= -profile "Data\profile"

Archived