Diskeeper any longer needed?

smorrissey

diskeeper 15 does not and will not support usb hard drives.

USB HDDs are supported on my Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 - (on my screenshot) check out the HDD labeled 1TB.
i said diskeeper15 not talking about about any other older version...apparently the guys that make the software do not car the the end users...the people who will buy the stuff they make do not want to make what we want to buy but rather want to make what they think we should buy...as evidenced by the rest of the reply i got from customer service as he said in the near future there are no plans, nor are they even thinking about adding support for usb drives

That vindicates my suggestion to folks which has always been to stick with the superior EnterpriseServer 2011. F3h9xqz.gif

Have always suspected that Condusive pulled out the EnterpriseServer for the simple reason that it was possible to be reverse-engineered.

Is it compatible with Windows 8? That's the main question

• Replies 29
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

diskeeper 15 does not and will not support usb hard drives.

USB HDDs are supported on my Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 - (on my screenshot) check out the HDD labeled 1TB.
i said diskeeper15 not talking about about any other older version...apparently the guys that make the software do not car the the end users...the people who will buy the stuff they make do not want to make what we want to buy but rather want to make what they think we should buy...as evidenced by the rest of the reply i got from customer service as he said in the near future there are no plans, nor are they even thinking about adding support for usb drives
That vindicates my suggestion to folks which has always been to stick with the superior EnterpriseServer 2011. F3h9xqz.gif

Have always suspected that Condusive pulled out the EnterpriseServer for the simple reason that it was possible to be reverse-engineered.

Is it compatible with Windows 8? That's the main question

It is not only compatible with Windows 8 - but also with the latest 8.1 Update 3.

dcs18, for obvious reasons they never say DK 2011 is compatible with Windows 8, but I do like DK 15, the problem is not having supposedly a working crack.

I don't use this software anymore but if I remember correctly AGAIN said that to successfully crack this one (that was years back) you should wait REAL 30 days to see if crack works or not - changing time has no effect on this program. Probably that kind of protection is still implemented in it. We will see what will happen with this 2015 version.

No, it is not.

Developers are trying desperately to hold on to their business.

But it makes some people feel good using snake oil.

Archived