nsa gate crasher/shooting

dMog

so...which one of nsane's usa based conspiracy sheep crashed his car into the gate at the nsa and got himself shot dead... or was it some other nut case trying to save the world

• Replies 5
  • Views 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah saw this yesterday i think Fairplay to @Ambrosia worth a try.. :o :P

i have been sent here by the new world order to keep a close eye on a few people here...or was I sent here by the white aliens with black eyes to keep an eye on crazyC...or maybe it was the NSA to keep an eye on everyone....it is hard to keep the voices in my head sorted out sometimes...so it seems i am not that different from the resident conspiracy sheep :lol:

I miss jacking ambrocious up against the brick wall and then humping him senseless - sometimes, suspect that the staff misses all that entertainment from the past, too. :sneaky:

I miss jacking ambrocious up against the brick wall and then humping him senseless - sometimes, suspect that the staff misses all that entertainment from the past, too. :sneaky:

I like how this sounds : DCS is COOL!

I like how this sounds : DCS is COOL!

ambro is still here...under an assumed name from the alex jones witness protection program

Archived