PCMag - The Best Free Antivirus for 2015

212eta

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... Avast doesn't offer Malicious URL Blocking, but still blocked 38% of malicious urls?

Also, how can they post a final result if their 'Number of Labs Testing' is different? WTF does 'Number of Labs Testing' even mean?!

Do they perform more tests? Different tests? Maybe if they made the exact tests for all products, the results would be different. Somehow i feel Comodo is a little left behind...

I never trust these kinda of reviews..The editor probably gets gifts for choices made.

And when did MBAE become an Antivirus?

jajajaja :lol:

i'm not believe for pcmag and test av etc :rolleyes:

i'm believe for eset :showoff: light, strong block :D

jajajaja :lol:

i'm not believe for pcmag and test av etc :rolleyes:

i'm believe for eset :showoff: light, strong block :D

I love ESET, but its not free :rolleyes:

And when did MBAE become an Antivirus?

I guess...they simply included MBAE,

because it blocks against exploitations, protects against 0-day threats, etc.

Certainly not an antivirus though...

For those wondering about Avira, it didn't make the cut since it received only **1/2 stars. A bit of a surprise there.

dunno what best AV is but SEP is "free" & really great 4 me. only one nuance-not for too weak systems.

Why all this fuss? We all know the best already... :rolleyes:

Kaspersky user since 2011. Yes, not free, but you can do the November_rain trick if you don't wanna pay.

Kaspersky_lab_logotipo.png

Kaspersky user since 2011. Yes, not free, but you can do the November_rain trick if you don't wanna pay.

lmao.Norton user since 2007 here & so what? "we all know..." :naughty:

Norton? Oh, that thing that gets 100% of CPU and is crushed by Kaspersky (and others) on every review? I know. :rolleyes:

Come on, don't be shy. May Kaspersky God save you my friend, there still time!!! :pope:

Norton? Oh, that thing that gets 100% of CPU and is crushed by Kaspersky (and others) on every review? I know. :rolleyes:

Come on, don't be shy. May Kaspersky God save you my friend, there still time!!! :pope:

:lmao:

thx man u made my day.keep believin' in your "God" & prepaid reviews

4vsnsukalfjb.jpg

Kaspersky's adepts r greatest holy war's fighters ,i knew it from moment when i found "Enter" button first time :lmao:

:lmao:

thx man u made my day.keep believin' in your "God" & prepaid reviews

4vsnsukalfjb.jpg

Kaspersky's adepts r greatest holy war's fighters ,i knew it from moment when i found "Enter" button first time :lmao:

Oh, really?

7zbzRVL.png

It ranges from 0 to 0.5%

May the LORD bless you and protect you. :pope: :pope: :pope: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

--------------------------

:troll:

Ok, I'll stop here before people start thinking that I'm serious. Indeed I use Kasperksy because according to every site I read was one of the bests, maybe Kaspersky is rich and paid them all to say so, I don't know. The question is, the same can go for Norton, why you say Norton is the best? How can you prove that? If the reviews are all paid and/or fake, a review telling that Norton is the best isn't trustworthy either. I really don't care if Kaspersky, Norton or even Baidu AV is the best, I'm not a "follower" of any of those, if something better than Kasperksy appears tomorrow I'll move to it (not really, because I still have days left on my sub - hahaha - but as soon as it expires I'd move). In the end, the AV is just a "plus", the best AV is the user using the system, just don't do anything stupid and it'll be alright.

And remember, "Believe in the Lord Kaspersky, and you will be saved--you and your household." :beg:

why you say Norton is the best?

bro maybe it's time to visit an oculist?

why you say Norton is the best?

bro maybe it's time to visit an oculist?

Maybe, but you know what?

This expression of yours gave this slight sense of "Well, I use Norton since ever and we all know that it's the best", you didn't say it, but it's pretty much in there. You left an "open" sentence there, people might interpret it in many ways...

You apparently don't like Kaspersky and maybe even it's users, so that's why I was playing a little more, but anyway bro, seriously, don't overthink it. I like these "Best AV topics" because of that, it's almost always biased and there is always discrepancy. Let's all forget this little chat, here, for you: :ganja: :rasta: :cheers: :drunk:

After all, Kaspersky > Norton, just kidding

:ganja: :rasta: :cheers: :drunk:

this is much better amigo.same from me.

Can you share November_rain trick with me :D

Can you share November_rain trick with me :D

Kaspersky trick by November_ra1n here->> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1502361-mr2/page-1

Archived