[solved] how to remove Adguard completely?

rach

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

I have followed the instruction from How to remove Adguard? but it didn't help. I want to avoid using uninstaller program. What should I do? Thanks :)

I want to avoid using uninstaller program y is that

this is easy to remove

But why you wanna remove it ? :think:

unlimited premium key reverted to trial which has ended :lol: and however it becomes a good reason to use addon again :lol:

knowledge-Spammer

unlimited premium key reverted to trial which has ended :lol: and however it becomes a good reason to use addon again :lol:

trial which has ended ths is easy to fix that my friend

u can get new endless keys more that //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/211158-adguard-510xx-released/page-44?hl=%2Badguard?do=findComment&comment=912748

why not ask for key then ? There's a Adguard request thread by Zavana

hey, just give me the solution if you can. please.. :rolleyes: :hehe: I'm not asking for the key or trick for extending the trial :)

On a serious note, I think any one of you Adguard Users, needs to publish an educated and professional uBlock v/s Adguard test. :yes:

lol, but that means somebody have to give representation to uBlock as well :lmao: if u know what i m trying to say :sneaky:

On a serious note, I think any one of you Adguard Users, needs to publish an educated and professional uBlock v/s Adguard test. :yes:

lol, but that means somebody have to give representation to uBlock as well :lmao: if u know what i m trying to say :sneaky:

They cannot - they have all switched over to either Adguard or Adblock Plus, by now. :rofl: :lmao:

hey, just give me the solution if you can. please.. :rolleyes: :hehe: I'm not asking for the key or trick for extending the trial :)

@rach delete from Control Panel and check for leftovers in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adguard

del from - C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Performix LLC (Admin being the username, henceforth)

del from - C:\ProgramData\Adguard - the folder and file fontcacheev1.dat in C:\ProgramData

del from registry - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Adguard

and - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adguard

it is possible that some of the above have already been del by Default uninstaller from CP.

that's all the entries i knew

p.s r u luking for a re-install ?

I have done it manually by following @Now's guide, but now it keeps preventing me to re-install it fixed by using CCleaner :dunno: :lol:

ImBRSuF.png

thanks a lot @Now :D

I have done it manually by following @Now's guide, but now it keeps preventing me to re-install it fixed by using CCleaner :dunno: :lol:

ImBRSuF.png

thanks a lot @Now :D

oh yeah just lil things i forgot to mention like my paths were for a 64bit system and prolly urs is a 32bit one i guess.

del temp folder and reboot the system but yeah i guess adguard already prompted u to do that....

so what r u a beta-tester now or just a re-install ? :think:

oh yeah just lil things i forgot to mention like my paths were for a 64bit system and prolly urs is a 32bit one i guess.

del temp folder and reboot the system but yeah i guess adguard already prompted u to do that....

so what r u a beta-tester now or just a re-install ? :think:

I'm on 64-bit system

sometimes I think better to re-install it when if failed once to uninstall. :lol:

stylemessiah

Slightly OT, but i purchased AdGuard and then ended up removing it, it just slowed my browsing to a crawl...back to my squidguard with blocklists setup, last lien of defense is AdBlock Edge, uBlock also far too slow.

Archived