Simply stunning videos filmed with a Drone

Reefa

Earlier I was on Youtube checking out videos that people all over the World filmed with remote controlled Drones and I was blown away. I bet if you are a photographer by now you may have already pondered the thought of catching some brilliant shots with these. Below I posted some videos that I thought were so good that they should be shared. The quality of some of these background shots with location are simply magnificent. A lot of Industries like Photography and Real Estate can really benefit from this technology and I can only expect more and more professionally shot Drone videos to be produced as time goes by.

At the 1:20 mark of this video the Drone flies over a Volcano! Being able to film shots like that while dodging chunks of lava flying at an expensive camera is what made this spectacular footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJK1k0PpCxc

Below are some awesome shots from around the World. At the 1:50 mark they catch a great night time view of the City.

At the 30 second mark of this compilation of videos you will view one of the best shots I have ever seen so far. I might be wrong but I bet that part was filmed some where in Central Florida.

http://www.hypeorlando.com/tech-under-the-sun/2015/03/25/simply-stunning-videos-filmed-with-a-drone

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drones for peace...some do not think it possible :unsure:

Mate Alex jones crew have lost there space here..For now anyways :blink:

smallhagrid

Great share F3dupsk1Nup !!!

1st & 3rd ones are most striking IMHO.

Questions I wonder if anyone may be able to answer ??:

What is the background music in the 1st drone video ??

What sort of 'drones' are used for this - are they anything ordinary folks could ever afford, or ??

Thanks.

Archived