he will take you a link to download like that

pg8hM9S.jpg

download

Offer expires: 29.03

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Joe13, after the "Share With Friends To Unlock" it also says "or wait 300 seconds"..which I did..but still nothing happened. waste of time. :angry:

I just tried again..waited the 300 seconds, clicked on one of the two "click here" to download...first one returned an Error message...clicked on second "click here"....took me to download page...clicked to download and it took me back to the "wait 300 seconds" page..total waste of time. Chao, goodbye, dos vedanya, aufweidershen, arrivederchi, so long...I hate when fake offers appear. :s :s :s

I use this and i got a lot popup windows with advertising, and this is deal with this software they give u for use 1 year VPN in exchange for advertising on your comp.

After some time i got a lot popup windows with advertising so i deinstal this shit !

I use this and i got a lot popup windows with advertising, and this is deal with this software they give u for use 1 year VPN in exchange for advertising on your comp.

After some time i got a lot popup windows with advertising so i deinstal this shit !

There is a small workaround to fix this issue and you didn't knew it. If you knew this earlier, you'd not chosen to uninstall it.

Let me help you fix this:

1. Post installation, go to your default browser => check the addons => disable "OkayFreedom 1.4.x" addon.
  2. Note: If you've set IE as default, then the addon will be installed in some other browser. Please check other browsers and disable the addon.
  3. Now, you won't get those banner ads, etc. If you've adblocker installed, then you'd be browsing as usual without ads.

I'd suggest all users of this VPN to disable the TAP Windows Adapter V9 whenever VPN is not in use. Also, change the OkayFreedom VPN Starter Service to "Manual".

This will also improve the boot time and VPN doesn't interfere when you browse normally.

What'sup with this "downloading" etc
After following all the given instructions nothing happening.

Are we being taken for a "ride" because from all the above comments we all seem to have the same issues.

@funkyy,like you I also tried,once again by clicking on one of the "buttons",in fact I tried two other "buttons" also,but got the exact same results as you did

@Joey13,sorry mate by clicking on a "button" to get the software did not work and the "wait" for the seconds to count down only made the setup start from scratch.

Wow what a let-down this experience has been.

@whosays it would seem as if this version 1.4.3.11225 requires a serial key to be fully functionable but please correct me if I am wrong.

@funkyy,like you I also tried,once again by clicking on one of the "buttons",in fact I tried two other "buttons" also,but got the exact same results as you did

@Joey13,sorry mate by clicking on a "button" to get the software did not work and the "wait" for the seconds to count down only made the setup start from scratch.

Wow what a let-down this experience has been.

@whosays it would seem as if this version 1.4.3.11225 requires a serial key to be fully functionable but please correct me if I am wrong.

1 year key send, check PM

• 1 month later...

Archived