DVDFab 9.1.9.4

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Laryy for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolverine1977

BRD Working fine - Just updated and patched - Make sure you launch after installing then close and patch. :)

TheEmpathicEar

When did Google start requiring us to untick, "Enable phishing and malware protection", in order to download this??

BRD Working fine - Just updated and patched - Make sure you launch after installing then close and patch. :)

I'm not completely stupid to this point :)

I have retry to reinstall three time and it's not working................................ Continue to ask to me to activate the serial.........

I have also tryed to uninstall it whit Revouninstaller but same result..........

*EDIT*

It's unbelievable........... i have another time completely uninstall whit REVO.............. and reinstall it.......... after that restart my pc.

At restart i have run one time and start one time in trial......... and i have close it.

Use the BRD Patch and that's all i obtain:

yObWRBH.png?1

Only DVD -> BluRay it's remain in DEMO......... it's normal ? Otherwise i thinks it's not needed because i thinks it's useless to burn a DVD on Bluray :)

mastershake

yes that is normal. for the future you need to install and then START the program and select trial. then close it and run fix then re open it. and also you have to say no to all the extra things when it asks you i believe it says ignore that you have to select and also select NO for the participation thing.

• 2 weeks later...

The BRD Patch also working to 9.1.9.6:

- Download new version

- Install Over 9.1.9.4

- Start ONE TIME as TRIAL

- Close IT

- Apply patch

- Restart and enjoy.

Archived