USB Safely Remove (Free License)

Diego T.

Only for a limited time you can get USB Safely Remove absolutely for free.

The offer valids for 3 days 7 hours

Hurry up to grab your license!

What are the restrictions of the given away license key?
  1. No upgrades. You can use the program only with the current version 5.3. If you wish to upgrade to any future versions consider purchasing a subscription for upgrades
  2. No technical support. Unfortunately we may not provide any technical support for free licenses.
I'm afraid to give you my email. Why do you need it?

All the licenses, both free and paid, are tied to user's email. If a user loses his\her license key he\she can restore it immediately using the special form. That's our concern about you and nothing more. We will keep your email secure and never pass it to anybody.

What's the difference between Zentimo and USB Safely Remove?

If you already know our another product Zentimo see the comparison chart Zentimo to USB Safely Remove. In short Zentimo is a more powerful solution for managing your external devices, while 'USB Safely Remove' has a simpler and lighter interface.

How many licenses can I request?

Only one from one computer. If you wish your friend\relative\parents also install and use the program feel free to send them the link to this page so that they can also request the license.

http://safelyremove.com/giveaway2015.htm?sm=install_gotd

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

I have a lifetime licence, so not for me.

I have a USB Safely remove licence, then I upgraded to Zentimo lifetime.

It has a good set of other features, so my advice get your freebie.

Your licence if you didn't know can be installed on all your computers, so if you got 100 then that is fine.

.. :(

screenshot_6.png

you have to be quicker or check the other post for the serial...also the GOTD download link gives v5.3.8

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/242169-usb-safely-remove-537/

It's on GATOD as of 07:00 g.m.t. that's 1 hour and 16 minutes and 50 seconds ago.

Thanks..

Just want to give info. It's open now .

The offer valids for 21 hours 18 minutes

I already get the license and worked as free giveaway license

screenshot_6.png

you have to be quicker or check the other post for the serial...also the GOTD download link gives v5.3.8

It's on GATOD as of 07:00 g.m.t. that's 1 hour and 16 minutes and 50 seconds ago.

the GOTD link had expired, they've re-instated the freebie for another 24hrs but they've now included a 30% off promo

screenshot_6.png

the GOTD link had expired, they've re-instated the freebie for another 24hrs but they've now included a 30% off promo

GAOTD has not expired it has 1 hour 12 minutes and 12 seconds still left.

Archived