It's a new day In Tampa Bay Hi nsaners around the World

Dce3480

:welcome: :cheers: So your Vietnam tour over ? :pirate:

yup :D did my NAM75 tour & :eekout:

PS: :beerhat:

What's your account name at what.cd ? :naughty:

KILL: ircop.what-network.net Bourbon| [0] FUCKYOUASSHOLE, [1] s1.what-network.net!ircop.what-network.net!Bourbon (Killed (Bourbon (Goodbye.))) are we done here @

Luaine :D

And this is the reason why you banned again and again. For spreading racism, using foul languages :banned: :whistle:

:nono: what.cd did that *not* here :duh: :duh:

Really ? They are also using foul languages ? :lol: :think: You should try another VPN :pirate:

What.CD is mad :troll: ..

VPN like what :think: ??

SoftEther VPN

:o

• Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True friends love to share moments precious that life holds for them, as the little things of life for which it is worth living and sharing.

It's always wrong. Is mistaken for anger, love, jealousy. Is mistaken for learning. Learn to never repeat certain mistakes. You are wrong to apologize, to admit you were wrong. You are wrong to grow and mature. You are wrong because you are not perfect.

"Forgive and be able to understand."

floppy 2...welcome back...look at it like this...you have been invited to someones house 15 times... and 15 times you took a crap on the kitchen floor...do you think the invitations will be extended again...or if you are invited back the household will wonder when it it is going to happen yet again.... Or that you will not have to, for a certain amount of time, prove yourself worthy .... or not be watched constantly ......you do have a lot to prove here...and there is very good reason why it is that way... welcome back.... and don't get upset if some people here openly question as to the why you are here yet again...those are the people you have to prove yourself too and not argue with ... pretty sure this will be your last chance ....don't you think that too???

Thank you all you really love me I can feel "1337" again :blush:

I am not quite a fan of him, but, I really appreciate him. He is always him, not like a lot of people which want to appear anything else than they are in fact . <_<

I am not quite a fan of him, but, I really appreciate him. He is always him, not like a lot of people which want to appear anything else than they are in fact . <_<

Amen "Not Telling" ;) :rockon: :troll:

New day and new year for iranian people................ our new year name is Nowruz

Nowruz is the traditional Iranian festival of spring which starts at the exact moment of the vernal equinox, commencing the start of the spring. It is considered as the start of the New Year among Iranians.

For mor information go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

419f60c55741db2cc06ec3b91b29a0c21.jpg

Archived