Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

@ Now ,

:drunk: :lmao:

Now y drink a beer and y smoke a cigar:))))

my friend just found his nSane girl, be our guest ;)

This is a thread about Diskeeper not a marriage agency ! :o

• Replies 233
  • Views 47k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Larry u wont believe me but at MDL, i found a couple who met at the forums and are now together, so you never know :naughty:

all it needs is a chance, but if u r uncomfortable I will stop here :yes: :cheers:

@Larry u wont believe me but at MDL, i found a couple who met at the forums and are now together, so you never know :naughty:

all it needs is a chance, but if u r uncomfortable I will stop here :yes: :cheers:

You're so funny NOw!

Hey Now!

Which kind of Defrag Tools Soft you're using! Right now? and what's the best besides the 3 Stars PD,DK,V-LO,Auslogics D.D.?

@ Now ,

LA MULTI ANI ! :)

Iti spun cu un pic de intarziere!

Am vazut ca a fost ziua ta pe 2 aprilie!

Nu am scris in engleza sa nu inceapa astia din nou ! :showoff:

O seara frumoasa iti doresc! <_<

Hey Now!

Which kind of Defrag Tools Soft you're using! Right now? and what's the best besides the 3 Stars PD,DK,V-LO,Auslogics D.D.?

Hey Babe, I use the default Windows Defragmentation Tool :troll:

no really.....

@ Now ,

LA MULTI ANI ! :)

Iti spun cu un pic de intarziere!

Am vazut ca a fost ziua ta pe 2 aprilie!

Nu am scris in engleza sa nu inceapa astia din nou ! :showoff:

O seara frumoasa iti doresc! <_<

Multumesc mult!!!!!!:)

Hey Now!

Hey Babe, I use the default Windows Defragmentation Tool :troll:

no really.....

Why This...... :why: :ph34r:

Why This...... :why: :ph34r:

Came pre-installed, didn't have to wait for crack :naughty:

p.s. my like/thanks is done for the day, lend me some

Hey sledge, does it work with V-Locity Endpoint ?

hi soft, now im currently testing the velocity endpoint as what your asking... it works so far... well ive been testing it for 2 days already... real-time... will need to wait after 30days as the trial setup is 30days :). however, forced time/date adjustment for 6 months and 1 year is ok, no nag screen after restart, manual optimization performance is ok....

batfile i modifed it to fit for v-locity endpoint adjusted the registry activation days left to >1000days as the default is 10days which the activation reminder registry should be consistent with the days left if unequal automatically returns back to 10days. Second i noticed you need to have licensekey installed (PAC Key)

Expireddays times is not necessary anymore---> move it back to activation/reminder days --> seems to disable nagging, well hopefully im correct.

Clicking activation reminder result to 0 days and when click ok boots the main program , but operations not affected so far as well as no nag screen or whatsoever.

The only drawback is istrialware, which triggers to 1 even if you manually changed it back to 0, its expected as this is a trialware setup installed regardless whether your online or offline, but seems to not affect operations,,,, i might be wrong. I believe it is dependedent on the dkuserctrl.dll.... though evaluation label has been removed but dll patched needs to improved to maintain "istrialware" to 0. if your trialware is zero, trial reset causes an error that the misc key cannot be found... :) which means when opening the application --> trialware rollup.exe and registry changes to 1, misc is present/created. thus you still need the trial reset to delete that one.

Anyway continue testing so far so good.

Dear Lu!, Just take it Easy Nothing's gonna Last in this Life!

The most import thing that's you're Alive! it's essential isn't it!

Personally i found the German+Fix and the Australian Technology so Safe and Cleaner than this DK, V-LO.!!!!

Regards!

I test O&O defrag, is good but compare to Diskeeper is lousy, Auslogics interface is beautiful but the performance is not good....Diskeeper, is the best i test on many pc.....the performance is enormal compare with the competition...and the version 15 has a small bug, but i repet my personal opinion this software is the best on the market.

software182

Hey sledge, does it work with V-Locity Endpoint ?

hi soft, now im currently testing the velocity endpoint as what your asking... it works so far... well ive been testing it for 2 days already... real-time... will need to wait after 30days as the trial setup is 30days :). however, forced time/date adjustment for 6 months and 1 year is ok, no nag screen after restart, manual optimization performance is ok....

batfile i modifed it to fit for v-locity endpoint adjusted the registry activation days left to >1000days as the default is 10days which the activation reminder registry should be consistent with the days left if unequal automatically returns back to 10days. Second i noticed you need to have licensekey installed (PAC Key)

Expireddays times is not necessary anymore---> move it back to activation/reminder days --> seems to disable nagging, well hopefully im correct.

Clicking activation reminder result to 0 days and when click ok boots the main program , but operations not affected so far as well as no nag screen or whatsoever.

The only drawback is istrialware, which triggers to 1 even if you manually changed it back to 0, its expected as this is a trialware setup installed regardless whether your online or offline, but seems to not affect operations,,,, i might be wrong. I believe it is dependedent on the dkuserctrl.dll.... though evaluation label has been removed but dll patched needs to improved to maintain "istrialware" to 0. if your trialware is zero, trial reset causes an error that the misc key cannot be found... :) which means when opening the application --> trialware rollup.exe and registry changes to 1, misc is present/created. thus you still need the trial reset to delete that one.

Anyway continue testing so far so good.

thanks man, but when i set the date for the next two months without restart, i got the pop trial expired, i use your patch. Am i doing it wrong ?

and one problem, when i'm trying to check for update / upgrade, there's an error message.

its because the old batfile lacks the registry entry info for v-locity, and many other stuffs.. its actually my fault sorry...

ill post the v-locity regbat( slight different from diskeeper15) and v-locity.dal later.... will ping you up...

when installing you need a dal file. it creates only 1 key + PAC Key where we add the binary entry to it. ill create an info how to do it...and will ping you up .. i am figuring how to disable the trialware to 1 on top of a trialware setup. lol

the only thing feasible is taskloader or application loader that once v-locity opens and changes registry to 1 --> change back to 0 and delete misc.... :)

yes you get that notice even if you click the reminder notice.exe however when i tested it here, operations is actually ok. you need to edit the activation reminder days and activationdays left.... will ping you... later

your date is 28 march and now is april 5 or something is at least 10 days.. its in the registry....it will nag.... anyway, will give you the bat file .

check upgrade and update doesnt give me an error but shows on a page that program is notactivated. seems commonly seen in ru-board patches as expected; for me if the program just continue normally as usual then i believe its fine.

yes you get that notice even if you click the reminder notice.exe however when i tested it here, operations is actually ok. you need to edit the activation reminder days and activationdays left.... will ping you... later

your date is 28 march and now is april 5 or something is at least 10 days.. its in the registry....it will nag.... anyway, will give you the bat file .

check upgrade and update doesnt give me an error but shows on a page that program is notactivated. seems commonly seen in ru-board patches as expected; for me if the program just continue normally as usual then i believe its fine.

Hey Gents give a sign even in MP if possible in case of we won't be here When THE Big RC COMES to the reality! Okay

Thank you Guys!

sledge101 & software182

Regards!

New patch is it a working crack? ☺

:yes: is it *new* ?? :nono:

v-locity it does *not* work :sneaky:

Keep Patient Sledge is Working on! :medic: something like UniCrackPatch :showoff: Is Coming :yes: Stay Tuned!

Set it, Let it Tuning On! Keep faith on Sledge! :wub: :naughty: :photo:Who will win the Battle :boxing: !

Archived