trial resetter i use now is a exe:

but it need more work on it

but works fine on windows 8.1 64bit

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/992b26a4

DkUserCtrl.dll:

copy and replace Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/35122c72

Thanks a lot Dear Knowledge! it Works fine for me, you Saved me! Big Kissxx

Can you link me to Dk Server 15 version if possible!

Can i use ur Trial Reset using Hamanokaito! method, to hide The CMD Window, is It going work?or no!

Merci Beaucoup Voilà! KNOWLEDGE

Currently KNOWLEDGE is The MAN of THIS Situation! Great and Carry On!

Keep do it well as usual! CHEEEEERS UP!

for those who pain to remove The CMD console try this:

Already Seen on DK12 Topic

Credit goes to © HAMANOKAITO™

@ viggen, i still can't say... i just initially tested it in my system, i don't know if it works from other pc( restarting and moving back and forth for 6 months and 1 year, seems to work, manual defrag is actually fast better than PD...and yeah my pc was better as i thought.

Anyhow, i leave it to all of you guys...as too tired from work... Below is the bat file for serial registration using the "current trial setup in the website" if you want to test it. :)

Just some share for the process:

**** Uninstall and restart PC. Added: Check ProgramData\Condusiv Technologies after uninstall...and clean folder using uninstall tool like Revo or any etc...

1. Extract official setup, ( 2 files - setup for each system)

2. Run the extracted setup of DK depending on your system

3. Install as normally do, when asked to reboot, reboot later.

4. Off the DKService.exe process

5. Well if you want, which i did actually, run the TR by knowledge (once)

6. Replace DKCTrl.dll from patch one.

7. Run the dkreg.bat ( important to run as admin mode)

Reboot PC .

Link for DKreg Test:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1b3ca12360/dkreg.7z

pass:

That's it...

Diskeeper 15 is really a very good software, even on boot you will notice difference, and your HDD is not always working as it does with perfect disk

knowledge-Spammer

@ viggen, i still can't say... i just initially tested it in my system, i don't know if it works from other pc( restarting and moving back and forth for 6 months and 1 year, seems to work, manual defrag is actually fast better than PD...and yeah my pc was better as i thought.

Anyhow, i leave it to all of you guys...as too tired from work... Below is the bat file for serial registration using the "current trial setup in the website" if you want to test it. :)

**** Uninstall and restart PC. Added: Check ProgramData\Condusiv Technologies after uninstall...and clean folder using uninstall tool like Revo or any etc...

Reboot PC .

Link for DKreg Test:

pass:

That's it...

u just need to install the program diskeeper15 and then copy and replace DkUserCtrl.dll:

and then run dkreg.bat as admin and your done

Knowledge, do we finally have a working fix for Diskeeper?! We should send a firework to commemorate, it's a milestone this accomplishment

hamanokaito

Reboot PC .

Link for DKreg Test:

pass:

That's it...

Service Diskeeper will change IsTrialware 0 to 1, After three days will be reported trial. :uhuh:

software182

You won it since along time ago if you purchased it.

Btw, i think Shajt is the only one who can make a fix for DK, like he did for DK 2011...

Reboot PC .

Link for DKreg Test:

pass:

That's it...

Service Diskeeper will change IsTrialware 0 to 1, After three days will be reported trial. :uhuh:

Hey @Hamano nice to see you Mister DK Breaker!

Tell what if we use your TR or Knowledge one to get the Auto Reset Done!

* By Running it with Highest Privileges

Look at this:

◀◀◀◀◀ ▶▶▶▶▶

↙↙↙⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵↘↘↘

TReset1.png

TReset2.png

TReset2_1.png

TReset3.png

TReset4.png

TReset5.png

TReset6.png

YUMAN, it only works if you're logging in on an Administrator Account

Scroll Down the spoiler the see the Screen-shots,

Effectively it worked for me, already used on DK12 Pro | Server! Works like a Charm Since 20 Days No Pop-Ups Displayed, nor Days Dropped down! and right now testing it on DK_Pro15, i even advanced the date till 20 Days at LOG ON AND START UP DAYS Turned to 30! Automatically, by Creating a Task of Course it will run with Highest Privileges (See images above) Try it!

Yuman, I was not using Knowledge's Trial reset Exe, but the batch file for the trial reset, I will not reset or run anymore the trial reset, to see if I don't get any popup on days count down.

Yuman, I was not using Knowledge's Trial reset Exe, but the batch file for the trial reset, I will not reset or run anymore the trial reset, to see if I don't get any popup on days count down.

Okay, Viggen66, you know IM A NOVICE in IT, you're the Pro!

Can you make part of your Experience and your work it would be grateful! thank you.

Not really yuman I'm more of a office vba programmer not c# and other languages available for Windows

software182

@soft... i haven't installed and tested it yet... just got the latest version 5 of endpoint. Will test it later and see how it goes.... if you guys want to test endpoint setup.

here:

http://downloads.condusiv.com/trial/V-locity5-English.exe

Bye sleeping time.... :)

Hi Slede, thanks for this. But this is for V-Locity not V-Locity Endpoint. Could you give me latest V-Locity Endpoint installer ?

Archived