Your Brain on Drugs: Marijuana

mona

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stylemessiah

At 44 years old, i have seen too many people i know have some degree of psychosis and other mental issues after long term marijuana use

I havent smoked it in 20 years, because i saw what happened to a few of my close friends after just 5 years of everyday use.

Im just glad i was a once or twice a year smoker back then.....

• 2 months later...

by no means am about to rant that use of cannibals should be outlawed..but i will say that anyone who thinks long term daily use especially by people under the age of 21 causes no long term determent effects is living a dream world...any mind altering substance including beer WILL HAVE bad side effects...if you use do not become like your good old uncle charlie that drank 20 cans of beer or 10 shots of rum every day and told everyone he drank heavy all his life and then insist he has no ill effects or has never been addicted.to his drug of choice....if you think daily use or heavy use of ANY intoxicant does not have any effects on your health relationships bank account and daily life you are fooling yourself and the peole around you are just too polite or afraid to tell you what you need to hear ...moderation is the working theme i am putting across here

Archived