Total Uninstall 6.13.0

jalaffa

Updated PAF Portable by Fuken Gruven

Changelog:

• Improved x64: previously, after prolong usage.. an additional CLSID key was generated after launch, which caused it to erroneously appear in comparison snapshots.

Requires Administrative Privileges

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/IXMQPRVO/TUPortable_6.13.0.300.paf.exe_links

• Replies 134
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets have a better discussion and stick to the topic. It got removed by Norton and is also flagged by Trendmicro ( in a couple of days time on VT the score moved from 1/57 to 2/57.. }. I use Norton bec I bought it and now stuck with 2014. I tried KAV, Panda, EAV, 360 and Avira in a month. Everytime I try I finally rollback to Norton because on my system it is the lightest.). Also various AV reviews too confuses the reader , for all have different results. Using NAV with EMET looks enough to me as of now. All my ports are stealth as per GRC. Coming back to the topic.. Key to the TU is the only solution which is not worth buying in India as the bugger ( Marta.. ) demands thousands . For the time being just sticking to 6.2.4 and Soft Organizer ( latest ).

I use NOD32 because simply i can get free legal keys for it seems not hard on system resources . I use to use AVAST free witch uses even less resources than NOD32 . Don't Norton have some kind of exclude for cracks ? Ive not used it since like 2002 . I know NOD32 or even Avast free if you have a false positive you can simply exculde the program and your good. :lol:

Lets have a better discussion and stick to the topic. It got removed by Norton and is also flagged by Trendmicro ( in a couple of days time on VT the score moved from 1/57 to 2/57.. }. I use Norton bec I bought it and now stuck with 2014. I tried KAV, Panda, EAV, 360 and Avira in a month. Everytime I try I finally rollback to Norton because on my system it is the lightest.). Also various AV reviews too confuses the reader , for all have different results. Using NAV with EMET looks enough to me as of now. All my ports are stealth as per GRC. Coming back to the topic.. Key to the TU is the only solution which is not worth buying in India as the bugger ( Marta.. ) demands thousands . For the time being just sticking to 6.2.4 and Soft Organizer ( latest ).

I use NOD32 because simply i can get free legal keys for it seems not hard on system resources . I use to use AVAST free witch uses even less resources than NOD32 . Don't Norton have some kind of exclude for cracks ? Ive not used it since like 2002 . I know NOD32 or even Avast free if you have a false positive you can simply exculde the program and your good. :lol:

I thought topic is just about TU. ;-)

i did too but your talking about NAV and Soft Organizer. So I asked you does it has and exclude . and it was directed towards the tu crack if wanted use it I would just simply exclude it in my antivirus . if your antivirus don't have and exclude your going run in to some things you can't use. I have 2 programs excluded that are clean but have false positives , I been excluding cracks since 2007 and never got a virus . Because i run them though other scanners to see.

i did too but your talking about NAV and Soft Organizer. So I asked you does it has and exclude . and it was directed towards the tu crack if wanted use it I would just simply exclude it in my antivirus . if your antivirus don't have and exclude your going run in to some things you can't use. I have 2 programs excluded that are clean but have false positives , I been excluding cracks since 2007 and never got a virus . Because i run them though other scanners to see.

I concluded the AV discussion ( read the posts above my main comment ) and you weren't the part of that off topic discussion . And yes now only after reading your comment I came to know that any AV has an exclusion thing. :-) Let's concentrate on some value addition and just stick to the topic , that is TU.

I concluded the AV discussion ( read the posts above my main comment ) and you weren't the part of that off topic discussion . And yes now only after reading your comment I came to know that any AV has an exclusion thing. :-) Let's concentrate on some value addition and just stick to the topic , that is TU.

No not all AV has and exclude that's were your wrong some of them don't. That's why I ask you does yours have one . There's no value added to this topic in a long time. I don't see no new medicine since April really ether your going use the Crack or and old version with a serial or not use it at all, its pretty simple . :lol:

hobbykiosk

i use this one with NS 2015 no prob :showoff:

Updated PAF Portable by Fuken Gruven

Changelog:

• Improved x64: previously, after prolong usage.. an additional CLSID key was generated after launch, which caused it to erroneously appear in comparison snapshots.

Requires Administrative Privileges

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/IXMQPRVO/TUPortable_6.13.0.300.paf.exe_links

No not all AV has and exclude that's were your wrong some of them don't. That's why I ask you does yours have one . There's no value added to this topic in a long time. I don't see no new medicine since April really ether your going use the Crack or and old version with a serial or not use it at all, its pretty simple . :lol:
I know the ins and outs of the products I use.. enabling disabling kiddo stuff and am least bothered about the other AVs till the need arises. Secondly none of the portables TU stuff can beat a TU install with a genuine serial. With portables right click analyse install doesn't work. So sticking with the last working serial and version is a viable option for many.

Archived