Total Uninstall 6.13.0

jalaffa

• Replies 134
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only "issue", when i press import

nothing happens.

Not the only. It could be that you can't find others.

I think that when Martau make another release, then remek002 have to work at beginning to beat once again which will take long infinity time. I always looking for key, but nobody give as. :)

Yep too many bugs for me in these new versions I don't trust cracks for this program at all .. I went back to v6.7.1 with small office lic.. every new version since I found some bugs i don't like.., program, crack, or key related . It may take little longer to analyze.. but faster analyze don't mean it uninstalls better because it don't.

Version 6.13.0 (2015-04-08)

• New Ultimate edition
  • Czech translation update
  • French translation fixes
  • Backup and Undo Restore folder will follow by default the custom application data location
  • Export changes to xml (Ultimate)
  • Command line program with system snapshot, import backup, restore backup actions (Ultimate)

Martau updated the installer, and now there is a "Ultimate Edition"

sshot_1.png

Ive not tested uninstalling action! with v6.7.1 the one im using, but I know TU done crappy job of it with 6.13.0 + Crack ..it was other stuff it didn't do right for ether. I don't trust cracked version at all. It dont seem to fully work need a new serial ..No use to buy it before v7 comes out anyways :)

He did now changes 2 in 1 after watching at piracy activity. :lol:

And in result, pirates have Pro, while he have Ultimate. :lol:

He did now changes 2 in 1 after watching at piracy activity. :lol:

And in result, pirates have Pro, while he have Ultimate. :lol:

if your using crack exe not a very good pro one at that . :lol:

software182

Ive not tested uninstalling action! with v6.7.1 the one im using, but I know TU done crappy job of it with 6.13.0 + Crack ..it was other stuff it didn't do right for ether. I don't trust cracked version at all. It dont seem to fully work need a new serial ..No use to buy it before v7 comes out anyways :)

You said you don't trust cracked version of TU, I don't know what's going on with you & what's wrong with cracked version... all your comments about cracked version have bugs, crappy job, etc make no sense. Well, atleast someone tried, give contribution here to give this app free for us and we don't have to give martau 39 bucks for Pro edition.

And you always complain about cracked version, it doesn't really help. Go tell remek002 if the crack has bugs, maybe he will fix it for you and also will make you high as :smoke:

I'm waiting for your contribution about TU here. So, Can you make a better crack ? Oh wait, Do you have a serial to spare to us ?

Im waiting stevie....

if your using crack exe not a very good pro one at that . :lol:

Seems Martau want from us to support him for every new version with $160.

I suggest to collect the requested money from 5 users and enjoy with it. :towel:

No I can use old with serial and call it a day . I used TU every since version 4 with a serial and not going use no cracked version now . Everyone used 6.34 like a year when that's all they had . :rolleyes: :P

How well does the "program backup" feature work? And any suggestions on software solely for that purpose?

Total Uninstall Pro. 6.13.0.260 incl. crk v3 x86/x64 - not tested

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode: /8Y5dqJBCV

thanks a lot. win 7 X64 here :D

the only "issue", when i press import

screen ---> http://postimg.org/image/v1gceqc4p/7a038df5/

nothing happens.

Check for version 6.12 of the key if it works?

Import does not work for me in version 6.12 of the key.

@software182

Not please everyone, someone will always criticize, especially as waiting to be crack in a 101%(program to fix bug) proper work, or says that you can not do crack...

Edit:

New version is out 6.13.300

Old version is 6.13.260

software182

i can see the difference between criticizing and complaining. A criticizer will criticize a product to make it better. well, i guess this isnt a criticize, it's like kindaaa stupid comment :).

you can do nothing but always complaining. what should we call this ?

day 2 and im still waiting a better crack than remek did, from the "you know who" :troll:

Total Uninstall Ultimate Edition 6.13.0.300 only crk x86 - not tested

Sharecode: /7pxXxrfWK

Maybe there will be a crack in the x64, as I find the time and it works proper crack x86.

Maybe there will be a crack in the x64, as I find the time and it works proper crack x86.

image.png
x64 version would be great, good luck. :)

be waiting..x64 TU 6.13.0.300 would be Great

Total Uninstall Ultimate Edition 6.13.0.300 [32 Bit]

Worked Fine

Patch for Ultimate working here too....Another winner from remek002 WgNK60o.gif

You are lucky guy from 4.5% of users which have ability to work with TU. :lol:

Archived