Total Uninstall 6.13.0

jalaffa

Guess your problem is because was done by someone without the chance of to test on windows8, because already uninstalled Diskeeper 11, Windows 7 manager and Revo uninstaller and found just a log file, after all that .

So...it works fully ... at least for me. As I said before mine is Win7 Pro x64.

Cheers

Its funny it happen to knowledge who must had it installed along time then I set my clock up it happen to me. I installed the other version back with serial with my trail expired and it worked fine to uninstall the same program because I restored back to right before it happen but the trial is still expired and working with serial . Even if worked for you setting up your up clock its not working for me or knowledge once the trial expired on windows 8.1 . It worked fine tell I set my clock up. :rolleyes: I could test it on windows 7 but that's to much trouble because I only use windows 8.1

• Replies 134
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...it works fully ... at least for me. As I said before mine is Win7 Pro x64.

Cheers

I got it working now with my trial expired i uninstalled Total Uninstall 6.12.0 with Revo Pro and and reinstalled with it expired and it works fine for now . I will see if it stays that way .

Everybody should already know, because it was said so many times, that when using a previous Total Uninstall, before the upgrade it`s necessary to clean PC, like :

= Delete all lines refering to Total-Uninstall.com and martau.com on Windows Host file ;

= Also exclusions or blocks you have done with your firewall or using secpol.msc

= Clean all keys WinLicense.1x you may find with Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.3.0 Freeware ( reboot PC after having used this )

I never had to do any of this it works with out it i never have let tu touch the internet to began with never been blacklisted . Only reason I would need to remove it from windows 8 firewall control would be if it didn't work offline and as remember only one portable 6.34 was like that witch i never used. I used installed version blocked with windows FW.

I never let the net touch the program since using v6 x no one has used host files for this since v5x so that's obsolete. And if you have firewall that works onTotal Uninstall 6.12.0 you dont have to remove . Only reason you would need allow it would if be if you have fw that dont work and the only reason you need RKTF is if your blacklisted.

_________

Try this test

1. Set your clock up and try to uninstall something with it setup it wont work with Total-Uninstall 6.13.0 with crack

2. Try the same test with Total-Uninstall 6.12.0 + serial with your clock setup and it works fine.

3. Does this mean it stops working one day sometimes the lic changes to temporary when uninstalling stuff with it ?

4. It seems to only work in the present. I tested it 2 times with 2 different programs,

with my clock setup to Jan 1st 2016 and didn't work for me with Total-Uninstall 6.13.0 with crack, I got the. same results.

hlaN426.png

Total Uninstall Pro 6.13.0 Portable + RePack by D!akov (Multilingual registered version.)

Features RePack versions:

• Type: installation.
  • Languages: ML.
  • Cut: the help files.
  • Activation: held.

Command line options:

• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
  • Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
  • It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path%

Example: Total Uninstall.exe / S / I / D = C: \ Program

Read!

Download Portable version

http://filepi.com/i/CfIfoMf

Download RePack version

http://filepi.com/i/WbQ4XfO

I deleted all keys "1.x WinLicense" but when I ran cracked 6.13.0 and have Internet on I have again 1.x WinLicense key in registry so our PC is "silent flagged". When I blocked TU in firewall it do not works (can't run). Sorry but this crack is nuked :(

PrQJGY6.jpg

Im getting this; " unknown licence-type,please download and install the latest version"

Anyway its licenced with my name and it does work ok .

Again no Dutch lang-file in this crack .

software182

the only thing to make it FULLY WORKS is valid key. Why do we have to use latest version but not full supported while we have old version with full version and works like charm ?

i feel like 6.12 is the best version of tu so far.

I only have a problem when I set my clock up and try to make it uninstall ... but as long i dont set clock up it .works but I'm using windows 8 firewall control .

My trial is expired and still it works, so its working as long as i leave my clock alone

7ySggjZ.png

someone there

A Question- for experts:

All medicines failed to work for me so I cleaned the system and installed trial version which seems to work fine .

my question is :

Can I delete and clean the system when the trial expires and reinstall it again to give me another trial period ?

A Question- for experts:

All medicines failed to work for me so I cleaned the system and installed trial version which seems to work fine .

my question is :

Can I delete and clean the system when the trial expires and reinstall it again to give me another trial period ?

I dont know myself , but some claim if you delete all keys WinLicense.1x with Registry Trash Keys Finder it will reset the trial but some using windows 8.1 claims it never works.

Real testing of a program is making it work after its expired . I used 6.34 for a year once and never reset the trial . Only time I ever reset it is when i reformat and resets everything . Ive not used Registry Trash Keys Finder since back in version 5 I just make sure i never let it hit the net with blocking all outbound in WF or use W8FC and I can get it to work always trial expired are not. :P

The real problem people have with this program is when they try to make rules with there FW if you dont have legit key and allow it will blacklist you and if you make a block rule it will unregister you. W8FC works in a cloud so it can block it unnoticed .

someone there

I will wait tell the trial expires then clean the system and see if it works or not ?

What means " unknown licence type,download and install latest version " ???????

Prog stays registered and working fine ,still this "unknown licence type " just after the licence-name , in the help-about.............

What means " unknown licence type,download and install latest version " ???????

Prog stays registered and working fine ,still this "unknown licence type " just after the licence-name , in the help-about.............

Sometimes it says unknown license type , sometimes it says temporary license and sometimes it says technician license , As long as it keeps working no matter its only cosmetic.

Its just like a serial that has someone else's name on it as long as it works I dont care if its regged to Elmer Fudd . :lol:

Did some changes in «Program options» and now Total Uninstall 6.13 shows --» "Licensed to Mr.JOFRE" :) .

However could not eliminate --» "(unknown license type, please download and install the latest version) " , which makes no sense ...

Anyway the program works even better than v.6.12, (which I thought it was impossible..) - Now is perfect !

Still no change log is shown on « www.martau.com ».

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: With this cracked version, you may use all Antivirus and Security Suites, that T.U. does not fly with Net On. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are problems with the analysis remove License.dat.
Use Registry Trash Keys Finder and remove all keys 1.x WinLicense

Release Date - 15/03/2015
Target - Total Uninstall 6.13.0.260
Cracker - RmK-FreE
Release Type - Crack
Protection - Themida/Winlicense
OS - Win All
URL - http://www.martau.com

Tu.exe x86
CRC32: 68679455
MD5: FEE0874EE45A5427971910BFAD330BE1
SHA-1: AC49DFA1BA318D36B19A8ED7123A9CEBB9681801

Tu.exe x64
CRC32: 934D5BA6
MD5: 1A6ACC767C244857C87D8F456D61D944
SHA-1: CAB429659D5358531F83F80352B0BA00F944F75A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total Uninstall Pro 6.13.0 Portable + RePack by D!akov (Multilingual registered version.)

Features RePack versions:

• Type: installation.
  • Languages: ML.
  • Cut: the help files.
  • Activation: held.

Command line options:

• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
  • Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
  • It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path%

Example: Total Uninstall.exe / S / I / D = C: \ Program

Read!

Download Portable version

http://filepi.com/i/CfIfoMf

Download RePack version

http://filepi.com/i/WbQ4XfO

PORTABLE

Thanks, but when I try to run it just closes instantly. Win 7 x64.

I've gone back to 6.12.0 although I don;t doubt they're false positives...EAM, HitmanPro and Zemana ant-malware all flag several warnings about 6.13.0...the previous version gets none....Given a choice "none" wins lolz.

november_ra1n

Pre-Patched Total Uninstall 6.13.0 [64 Bit Only] & Testimonial comparing with 6.12.0.

Download Link:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/U6T4JSYQ/Total_Uninstall_6.13.0__64_Bit_Only_.rar_links

Thanks to qazwsxe [ru-board] creating original patch posted on #41

Tested looks working fine on VMware Windows 8.1 Pro x64 to me.

VirusTotal Result: 1/57

Testimonial after changing date to 17 May 2015:

MfK5wV.png

When i compare with previous build 6.12. 0 there are same amount of successful cleaning totally 72.

laxv42.png

november_ra1n

Tested on Windows 7 X64 Enterprise.

This "new" medicine it seems that has been based on the previous way.

First crack from remek002 is given different hash value than this patch, also i have tried remek has been failed after copy and replace the exe files but this new patch did not. Beside analyzing and cleaning given the same amount of cleaning as the previous version working does [6.12.0]. I am not sure about you but it looks this new crack working fine to me.

Does TU Agent work with this patch ?

I have tested on clean system VMware Windows 8.1 Pro x64 it work flowlessy to me. I have few screenshot under the spoiler above.

First crack from remek002 is given different hash value than this patch, also i have tried remek has been failed after copy and replace the exe files but this new patch did not. Beside analyzing and cleaning given the same amount of cleaning as the previous version working does [6.12.0]. I am not sure about you but it looks this new crack working fine to me.

I have tested on clean system VMware Windows 8.1 Pro x64 it work flowlessy to me. I have few screenshot under the spoiler above.

I have the same problems when I've set the date in the future.

In both versions 6.12 (with activator) / 6.13 (with patch/loader) the app. appears and disappears often and I can't use it. When I came back at current date, everything works fine. The system isn't clean.

This is a crack x64 which I did.

"New Medicine" only removes License.dat.

At the moment I do not have time to correct errors in the crack.

Martau made sure that it was difficult to make a crack...

Edit:

I forgetting, you should also delete "Q******.log" in C:\Windows

When you remove the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CompressedFolder\CLSID"

This is a crack x64 which I did.

"New Medicine" only removes License.dat.

At the moment I do not have time to correct errors in the crack.

Martau made sure that it was difficult to make a crack...

Your work is very well appreciated.

I hope someday you will find time to correct these patchs.

Have a nice day! :)

@remek002 . last time, i try your 6.12.0 x86 crack. and analyst not working, cannnt uninstall anything as image steven36 posted (even when cleans all license 1.x with trasreg) . ....then i use License.dat from fuken's portable (with valid key offer by sofware182) and everything working fine.....as suggestion, you better make trial expire and fix it or generate license.dat as if possible...

No changelog till now!!!

He just like to play with you and your patience. He wait you to make mistake with sharing license or to view how weak you are during waiting for key and beating your head for piracy. This is Martau.

Archived