Total Uninstall 6.13.0

jalaffa

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.

Download

• Replies 134
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this time there will be no key posted here for v.6.13... and without a valid key program can not be " fixed."

:)

I guess this time there will be no key posted here... and without a valid key program can not be " fixed " :)

For me , the program never needs fixed . its already fixed with windows 8 firewall control . Only is required a valid key to update .

looks like there is no changelog because it is just another counter-piracy build and nothing significant changed in the program itself :lol:

Its Better than Revo at lest with this one you can delete false positives out of the registry . When I get a installer that opens your browser when monitoring with Revo If i uninstall the program it will uninstall stuff from my browser as well and reset my profile and mess all my add-ons settings up . ;)

software182

I guess this time there will be no key posted here for v.6.13... and without a valid key program can not be " fixed."

:)

losing your hope ? i don't know but sometimes you say like this in every version of TU :naughty: It's about time for the new key, while we're waiting for it, enjoy the last working version of 6.12 :coolwink:

it runs faster and also "free" :tehe:

@ software182 : - Many, many thanks for the key you offered, for the key you bought, you are my hero ! :win:

V.6.12 works well and fast and no doubt is the best uninstaller.

This 6.13 still do not have a change log and probably there will be not too many changes, even if Gravila Martau may say the contrary...

Cheers

Jofre

V.6.13.0.260 works here on mine Win 7 Pro x64. Thanks to «remek002» from ru-board forums.

Includes cracks for x86 & x64 O.S.

Here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......................................................... http://rghost.net

Sharecode :- ........................................................................ /7Yd2bBr7L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIRROR :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- .................................... /files/0GMUESRT/tu_6.13.0.260_incl_crk.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE :-

Works but, ... if I open T.U.6.13, after having applied the crack with Net Off, the program opens and closes continuously and automatically, without stopping.

Hope @remek002 can correct this small error...

With Net On, all fine .

Mine is Win 7 Pro x64.

Cheers

Jofre

Register the app. with your name :

1. Go to : C:\ProgramData\Application Data\Martau\Total Uninstall 6
2. You should find the file : Program Options.xml
3. Right click on this file and choose Edit.
4. You have to find this record :
<Settings>
<RegName>Your Name</RegName>
</Settings>

5. Replace Your Name with your preference .

6. File, Save and you are done!

2apk3K1.png

knowledge-Spammer

Total Uninstall 6.13.0 + Medicine ( X64/X86 )

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/29503f12

zMtsINT.png

Medicine Only

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/52e8010b

i tested the program it seems to me it can not uninstall programs i tryed on hideallip and utorrent its says it uninstalled but go look in program files u see it did not remove or uninstall programs with i tested

cB6FUcr.png?1

it's Worked both 32-64 bits

credits to rmk and laryy

i tested the program it seems to me it can not uninstall programs i tryed on hideallip and utorrent its says it uninstalled but go look in program files u see it did not remove or uninstall programs with i tested

seemed to work fine for me I unistalled old 6.12 with revo I got 631 removed with the crack 6.13 plus got my monitoring back on right click installers .

xD5BTYv.png

I got only 613 removed with 6.12

XzDeYwW.png

both monitor installs of a clean install of IDM :)

Hi My Friend,

I have tried with AcdSEE Ultimate X64 and everything seems fine!

Probably the developer will update these loaders within the next days.

I have added links for Virustotal at the post #8.

Now I am preparing for the match! Federer will be on court @ Indian Wells very soon! :D

P.S Not every man could be your teacher! Look around , I mean above! :P

Have a look here!

7XM67Wf.png

ill retest i think its my pc playing up abit

i added a little video so u guys can see what its doing when i tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx50ee9OVe8&feature=youtu.be

ps i am not saying its not working as if u guys say its working its working its my pc i think but its ok i can fix it

License.dat file has been deleted?

If there are problems with the analysis remove License.dat.

Use Registry Trash Keys Finder and remove all keys 1.x WinLicense

Run into a problem with it. once i set my clock ahead and expire my trial I had the same thing happen as knowledge it dont uninstall anything with an expired trial so I reverted back to version with the serial.

Everybody should already know, because it was said so many times, that when using a previous Total Uninstall, before the upgrade it`s necessary to clean PC, like :

= Delete all lines refering to Total-Uninstall.com and martau.com on Windows Host file ;

= Also exclusions or blocks you have done with your firewall or using secpol.msc

= Clean all keys WinLicense.1x you may find with Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.3.0 Freeware ( reboot PC after having used this )

Everybody should already know, because it was said so many times, that when using a previous Total Uninstall, before the upgrade it`s necessary to clean PC, like :

= Delete all lines refering to Total-Uninstall.com and martau.com on Windows Host file ;

= Also exclusions or blocks you have done with your firewall or using secpol.msc

= Clean all keys WinLicense.1x you may find with Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.3.0 Freeware ( reboot PC after havDoning used this )

You may as well use trial version because once your trial expires your going have to do that again it will stop working . Set your clock ahead and expire it then tell me how it works. :lol:

@steven36 :- This time your are mistaken ! Already advanced Windows Calendar to 1 .August.2015 , rebooted PC and T.U. 6.13 still shows licensed. :lol:

(Win7 Pro x64 )

@steven36 :- This time your are mistaken ! Already advanced windows calendar to 1 .August.2015 , rebooted PC and Tu 6.13 still shows licensed. :)

Set your clock ahead and expire it and try to uninstall something pay no mind to the gui that says its regged that means nothing . I tired to uninstall PDF tools with it expired and it uninstalled 0. Knowledge was right . :P When making a crack for this. What they do it with there trial expired so it dont expire.

Guess your problem is because cracks were done by someone without the chance of to test on Windows 8, because already uninstalled Diskeeper 11, Windows 7 Manager and Revo Uninstaller and found just a log file, after all that ( System and Registry ).

Windows with date 1.August.2015 and licensed.

So...it works fully ... at least for me. As I said before mine is Win7 Pro x64.

Cheers

Archived