Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 6

ARMOUR

Version 6.23 Build 6 Final is available (Mar/12/2015)

What's new in version 6.23 Build 6

1. Fixed problems with video/audio recognition for several types of web sites
  2. Fixed compatibility problems of Google Chrome extension with several application

Trial

http://mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com/idman623build6.exe

Retail
http://mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com/commerce/2odlksMSLPFNW84503ksu99vnwud/idman623build6f.exe

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only took them 4 updates to fix it.. you will lucky if chrome dont break it again when they update with new flash :P

Still very strange behavior from IDMGCExt calling out internet to windows explorer . :unsure:

chlorophyll

since years the same changelog

why so.

november_ra1n

since years the same changelog

why so.

Since last year, IDM challenging with Google Chrome/YouTube or the other way around. : )

So fast after just few days hmmm... but nice share.

it seems to fix my slow - cutting off video problems from last build. :) ... Updated successfully.

Here's the update only :

hXXp://mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com/updates/dfghrtv3465773FRJD843dedhx250dlAsb/idmupdt.exe

Only took them 4 updates to fix it.. you will lucky if chrome dont break it again when they update with new flash :P

Still very strange behavior from IDMGCExt calling out internet to windows explorer . :unsure:

if it calls out....is this a threat to ip block method?

So fast after just few days hmmm... but nice share.
it seems to fix my slow - cutting off video problems from last build. :) ... Updated successfully.
Here's the update only :
hXXp://mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com/updates/dfghrtv3465773FRJD843dedhx250dlAsb/idmupdt.exe

6.23 Build 6 Update

http://mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com/updates/dfghrtv3465773FRJD843dedhx250dlAsb/idmupdt.exe

All I know is when you use Chrome as soon I install idm extension it starts calling inbound to windows explorer .

All I know is when you use Chrome as soon I install idm extension it starts calling inbound to windows explorer .

i never use chrome and internet explorer. i use firefox. well....please try and report me if it calls out and breaks ip method

Internet Download Manager 6.23 build 6 RePack by D!akov (& Portable) - Multilingual registered and portable version of one installer.

Features RePack:

• Type: installation | unpacking portable version.
  • Languages: ML.
  • Activation: done.
  • Cut: Reference.
  • Optional: integrated set of skins.

Command line options:

• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
  • Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
  • Also you can select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path%

Example: IDM.exe / S / I / D = C: \ IDM

i never use chrome and internet explorer. i use firefox. well....please try and report me if it calls out and breaks ip method

No not ie... im talking about windows explorer ..If you use windows you use it . And it only does it when enable it in chrome . IE and Firefox use different things there fine no call out.

Guest Guest

Whats the difference between Retail and Trial build? if somehow this thread gets locked someone plese tell me this by posting in the News Update section

november_ra1n

Whats the difference between Retail and Trial build? if somehow this thread gets locked someone plese tell me this by posting in the News Update section

Trial is available for free download. When you run during the trial period (30 days) does not require a key. During the trial period, or later version, you can register key.
Retail is available for download only legitimate users. When you first run requires a key, otherwise closed.
The trial version during the installation creates a kind of branch
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ CLSID \ {07999AC3-058B-40BF-984F-69EB1E554CA7}

Archived