blazeblaze456

blazeblaze456

My LG E445 Android Smartphone with Android OS 4.1.2 was fell down from my pant pocket on yesterday 11 March 2015. When I reached home after finding that I have lost my phone I gave several rings on my phone. But yesterday, I was receiving reply from telephone operator as " The number you are trying to reach is currently not available". When I tried calling on my number today (12 March 2015) , the telephone operator replied that " This mobile has been switched off". So I lodged a complaint in the police station about my lost mobile. Also as my phone was Dual SIM, I told the network operators to block the SIMs of my lost mobile (I waited 12-15 hrs for it). I have one doubt, if anyone throws the SIM cards from my lost mobile and puts the new SIM cards into it , then will I get reply as "This mobile has been switched off" or " The number you are trying to reach is currently not available"? Also as currently I am getting the reply as "This mobile has been switched off", whether it indicates that the mobile has been powered off because of it's battery discharged (means no one has stolen it) or anything else? I haven't installed any security soft-wares like Android Device Manager on it (I should have installed mobile tracker on it) . Is there any way through which (using IMEI of mobile) I might be able to trace the location of it? Yesterday when I tried using Google for tracing the location it gave the message " Location unavailable" and this google tracking doesn't require data or wifi connection but it needs the mobile to be in range of a network tower.Please help me in this matter.

20qrlf.jpg

Edited by blazeblaze456

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• SPECTRUM

• blazeblaze456

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

check with the FAQ of the android OS 4.1.2 and then also check with the company that provides your service.... life lesson learned... be more careful next time..i have eset security but that can easily be shut off if someone steals my phone... the new lollipop update has some security features built into it through google that i will be activating today...not certain if the older OS has anything that will help you but that is also worth a look

start your google search with i lost my android phone how do i find it

Edited by dMog