[solved][courtesy-blazeblaze456] Problem with android

rudrax

I have a asus zenfone 5. It was working fine and still it is but when I try to open the gallery it says "No external storage available". What's wrong?

Edited by rudrax

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudrax

• Laryy

• iih1

• knowledge-Spammer

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a very good expert in Android, but , I have three tips for you according with your issue:

1. Try to check your storage space.
2. Try a file manager in order to see if the media files could be opened with other apps. from phone.
3. If the problem still persists, try a "restore factory settings" Do not forget to make a backup with your personal files before.

I wish you good luck!

Edited by Laryy

blazeblaze456

I have a asus zenfone 5. It was working fine and still it is but when I try to open the gallery it says "No external storage available". What's wrong?

It seems that when you "clear cache" for the gallery it will give the message about no external storage but force closing the gallery will fix the issue

or

Press the power button and hold it for 8 to 10 seconds to do a soft restart. This should clear the "no external storage available" message.

or

Factory reset if nothing else works.

It seems that when you "clear cache" for the gallery it will give the message about no external storage but force closing the gallery will fix the issue

or

Press the power button and hold it for 8 to 10 seconds to do a soft restart. This should clear the "no external storage available" message.

or

Factory reset if nothing else works.

Thanks buddy. Restarting the phone have done the trick. :thumbsup:

Better put [solved] Problem with android

sorry brother.

Nothing is there to be sorry for, brother. I think I was editing the post to assign [solved] when you have reminded me to do so. Nice head up, anyway :thumbsup: