Adguard 6 months for free (New version : 5.10.2004 available at Comss.ru)

Laryy

Adguard 6 months for free

zajLZ4f.png

• Protects from phishing and malware websites
    Our database contains millions websites. With Adguard you are securely protected from scams!
  • Blocks all types of ads
    Aside from blocking the most common type of ads in the form of banners, Adguard also blocks video ads, flash ads, and other unconventional types of ads.
  • Blocks websites with content inappropriate for children
    With Adguard, you won’t have to fear for your children running into adult content across any and all sites they might visit.
  • Shows which sites can be trusted
    Adguard informs you about the website reputation according to Web of Trust data.
  • Speeds up websites loading and saves bandwidth
    Ads are removed before data is downloaded to your computer, resulting in faster loading times.
  • Works with all browsers
    Adguard supports all top browsers. And in the unlikely event that your browser isn’t supported by default, you can simply add it in the settings!

Info

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were running a previous version 6 month promo and uninstall it, then install this version, it will not give you 6 months additional promo licence.

If you were running a previous version 6 month promo and uninstall it, then install this version, it will not give you 6 months additional promo licence.

Hi,

I know that has been posted some time ago in the specialized topic.

For e.g I have checked the previous version and that it has not been updated at : Comss.ru

Even I have posted links there with this subject for a previous updated version.

This topic it is like a reminder!

If you think that is a wrong topic you can report it and the staff will decide about it.

Regards,

P. S : I am sorry I have quoted a wrong post. I meant about Blubi's posts! :sorry:

Or buy a lifetime premium licence standard for around £5.81 using Russian Roubles.

Adguard is the best I have used, then Admuncher paid for. Free not so good.

Are those downloads has English Language ? Is it applicable to apply under Eng Language? Thanks!

Are those downloads has English Language ? Is it applicable to apply under Eng Language? Thanks!

My download link is for English version! :)

knowledge-Spammer

My download link is for English version! :)

zShsASF.png?1

knowledge-Spammer

noneed to buy lifetime premium licence

If one wishes to support the devs, there is a need.

i see noneed to buy its all when it have a fix i am not going to fight with u about it just let it go :)

manual update using GUI updater seems to work (detected update and installed fine :) )

Edit:

Changelog

Changelog in version 5.10.2004
  • Added Vivaldi browser support
  • Added support of userscripts custom menu items (GM_registerMenuCommand function). Press Shift+Alt+M to bring up list of registered menu items (if any). Examples of userscripts with their custom menu items: Youtube Center, AdsBypasser, Anti-Adblock Killer
  • Added TLS v1.2 support
  • Improved userscripts API
  • Fixed work of several userscripts: AdsBypasser, Mouseover Popup Image Viewer, Context Menu Example (Firefox only), File Hosting Download Manager Disabler
  • Fixed compatibility issue with Home Media Server, Geforce Experience, Asus Control Center
  • Fixed incompatibility with ZenMate
  • Fixed a bug with short-living keep-alive connections in proxy mode
  • Fixed dependence on injections.adguard.com domain availability
  • Fixed Adguard’s network driver vulnerability

Now let us tell you a little about the fixed vulnerability in Adguard driver, as it turned out to be a pretty amusing story. But first we would like to reassure you that there are no examples of this vulnerability and never will be, as this issue is solved now icon_smile.gif

A few days ago we received a message that ESET marked our driver as “potentially unsafe”. We calmly sent a report on the false-positive, being absolutely confident that it is their mistake. A day later, when the problem was not solved, we contacted ESET and found out the reason. As it turned out, they did find a vulnerability in our driver, which allows third-party software to take control over our driver.

So, we would like to say a big thanks to the ESET Malware Response team for immediate assistance in the detection and correction of this vulnerability.

We always continue to advance our program to make your web surfing experience the best possible. Meanwhile we keep working on Adguard 6 and Mac version.

Sincerely,
Adguard team

@laryy someone trying to talk to u on http://www.freeshoutbox.net/knowledge&

named bobyshka

ps if u guys need a lifetime premium licence go to

eCCp6Rw.png?1 Adguard endless key premium license for 5 computers Site: https://pogoplug.com

Sharecode[?]: /s/u4xWpid8DMk/

What do I do with the file? Put it in the ProgramData directory? Adguard still says I am in trial mode and it says the key has expired when I click activate.

I am using Windows 8.

-Update, had to restart my computer for the activation to work.

Future Soldier

manual update using GUI updater seems to work (detected update and installed fine :) )

Edit:

Changelog

• Added support of userscripts custom menu items (GM_registerMenuCommand function). Press Shift+Alt+M to bring up list of registered menu items (if any). Examples of userscripts with their custom menu items: Youtube Center, AdsBypasser, Anti-Adblock Killer
  • Added TLS v1.2 support
  • Fixed work of several userscripts: AdsBypasser, Mouseover Popup Image Viewer, Context Menu Example (Firefox only), File Hosting Download Manager Disabler
  • Fixed compatibility issue with Home Media Server, Geforce Experience, Asus Control Center

Now let us tell you a little about the fixed vulnerability in Adguard driver, as it turned out to be a pretty amusing story. But first we would like to reassure you that there are no examples of this vulnerability and never will be, as this issue is solved now icon_smile.gif

A few days ago we received a message that ESET marked our driver as “potentially unsafe”. We calmly sent a report on the false-positive, being absolutely confident that it is their mistake. A day later, when the problem was not solved, we contacted ESET and found out the reason. As it turned out, they did find a vulnerability in our driver, which allows third-party software to take control over our driver.

So, we would like to say a big thanks to the ESET Malware Response team for immediate assistance in the detection and correction of this vulnerability.

We always continue to advance our program to make your web surfing experience the best possible. Meanwhile we keep working on Adguard 6 and Mac version.

Sincerely,

Adguard team

Yup for mee too i just got update while i checking their site and clic

named bobyshka

eCCp6Rw.png?1 Adguard endless key premium license for 5 computers Site: https://pogoplug.com

have any spare keys i using the 6 months one i cant reuse it i know

ked on update on software and detected it

knowledge-Spammer

Edit:

Changelog

• Added TLS v1.2 support

Sincerely,

Adguard team

Yup for mee too i just got update while i checking their site and clic

named bobyshka

have any spare keys i using the 6 months one i cant reuse it i know

ked on update on software and detected it

key will work for everyone just add file to ProgramData directory

be for u install the program done

if u can not get it to work u can inbox me or laryy

Archived