hp owner

I am very new to Android OS. I have purchased some APK from Play Store. My requirement is to share them in this forum.

I have not get any concrete solution for that.

I have tried in my way and found one tricky solution, but not working properly, so I am sekking help.

I have got APK Extractor (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ext.ui&hl=en), that can make APK file form those purchased installation. But the problem is that those files are saved in Root/SDCard/ExtractedApks/, and the Directory is invissible after coonecting to PC. And I am also unable to Copy/Move those APK to my SDCard using X-plore.

Please anybody give me any solution.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youarefinished

Why you are not able to move or copy these apks to ur sdcard, what's the error?

Very kindly of you, but,

Nowadays the majority of paid apps. have implemented online license check.

These apps. should be cracked in order not to check the license online.

Even if you will get the apk. the license will be checked online.

We have a section about mobile software updates here.

Thanks. Thanks a lot...............

MobileGo is working fine, but I don't know whether it is free or not in Windows.

Very kindly of you, but,

Yes this is correct i forgot to mention it when i replied, most apps now need to be cracked!
you can use lucky patcher for this:

MobileGo is working fine, but I don't know whether it is free or not in Windows.

Yep its free, it will save you time backing up directly rather than copying to your phone storage then to pc

Very kindly of you, but,

Yes this is correct i forgot to mention it when i replied, most apps now need to be cracked!
you can use lucky patcher for this:

Yep its free, it will save you time backing up directly rather than copying to your phone storage then to pc

Odds are you don't have a rooted device, so LP (lucky patcher) will not work.

I am very new to Android OS. I have purchased some APK from Play Store. My requirement is to share them in this forum.

I have not get any concrete solution for that.

I have tried in my way and found one tricky solution, but not working properly, so I am sekking help.

I have got APK Extractor (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ext.ui&hl=en), that can make APK file form those purchased installation. But the problem is that those files are saved in Root/SDCard/ExtractedApks/, and the Directory is invissible after coonecting to PC. And I am also unable to Copy/Move those APK to my SDCard using X-plore.

Please anybody give me any solution.

Just ES File Explorer to sake you installed apps to APK....

Then use a program like AIRDROID to copy them from the device to the PC...

Note: most APK backup apps do not back up the large OBB at data files present in some apps and games, so you must find and copy them to your PCs..

Also ROOTING a phone will do wonders for you so you can connect it to your PC via ADB

Yesterday I was trying to purchase some Games. But I observed the following:

01. Those Games are shown as Free in Google Play.

02. Those Games are Downloded and Installed as Free (i.e. with ADs)

03. After installation, there was an Option as Buy Now. Then I have selected Buy Now and paid the amount, The Buy Now has got Disabled and ADs got Disbled.

I think at that my Mobile have downloded some License APK and installed in. Using MobileGo I am unable to find out the Lincense APK.

My requirement is to find out those License APK and export and share those Games with License in this forum.

How it can be done?

I think at that my Mobile have downloded some License APK and installed in.

Its more likely just modified the section of the program delivering the advertising

My requirement is to find out those License APK and export and share those Games with License in this forum.

How it can be done?

you cant. it uses in-app purchase which tied with a google account. unless you're given the person your google account, there's no way to make the in-app purchase license for other person, at least for now.

but there are some in-app purchase emulator (such as freedom, lucky patcher, etc) that can be use for in-app purchase for free (might not work to all apk though). or you can ask/wait for someone to make patched version of the apk

• 6 months later...

Archived