end of eset cracks?

kootech

hello,am new can someone tell me if this is the end of eset purefix and products,coz am in desperate need of them,plz help!

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,am new can someone tell me if this is the end of eset purefix and products,coz am in desperate need of them,plz help!

kootech,

I think this is your first post. You're member here only since... one day and you have a Welcome from us.

But, please, keep in mind these:

This forum is not a hospital for your PC's software. At first, bring your contribution here, then you can ask an advice ”to cure” your ESET.

Second, here is the section for introduction, where you tell us few words about you, not to ask for ”medicine”.

Was I clear enough?

Was I clear enough?

serious Sam detected :D .

btw.you'r absolutely right matie but human nature is invincible.

Well said Chatman! Absolutely no shame in saying what needed to be pointed out!

Was I clear enough?

serious Sam detected :D .

btw.you'r absolutely right matie but human nature is invincible.

Chatman is actually right...

We are willing to help, but once you become a member it is _most welcome_ to become familiar with the forums, read the rules, use the _search_ function etc... :)

@ PrEzi please reread my post 1 more time. did already?

first of mods who seen this kick newbie ass so no need 2 spend waste (deadly tired today) nerves .

peace nsaners!

Welcome to nsane.

Not sure why are you saying that eset ended crack period.

I don't think so, especially if you don't mind to have latest edition all the time.

I'm still using endpoint security version 5 with great success with TNOD.

You can try that method instead of other methods.

first of mods who seen this kick newbie ass so no need 2 spend waste (deadly tired today) nerves .

peace nsaners!

sorry cant understand @gipsy......whats that about mod?

means any of moderators who hv seen topic first remove it to right place or delete. u did well amigo.

peace nsaners!

I already saw that English is not your mother tongue, that is why I'm all ok with it, but for the future just a small tip :

" please reread my post 1 more time. did already? " <-- by some it might be concerned as a little bit offensive.

And yes - the MOD already moved it to a proper section... and yes again - the title was VERY misleading.. and I agree with you one more time that that's only human nature... but on the other hand -- some of humans can learn from their mistakes and that's what I always assume will happen.

peace nsaners!

I already saw that English is not your mother tongue, that is why I'm all ok with it, but for the future just a small tip :

" please reread my post 1 more time. did already? " <-- by some it might be concerned as a little bit offensive.

And yes - the MOD already moved it to a proper section... and yes again - the title was VERY misleading.. and I agree with you one more time that that's only human nature... but on the other hand -- some of humans can learn from their mistakes and that's what I always assume will happen.

@PrEzi glad 2 know your English is perfect (joke isn't) but mine poor one don't prevent to hv 5 times more tnxs from nsaners than u. ;)

btw.i wrote exactly what i wanna to so u may "be concerned as a little bit offensive", it's free resource.

peace nsaners!

@PrEzi glad 2 know your English is perfect (joke isn't) but mine poor one don't prevent to hv 5 times more tnxs from nsaners than u. ;)

btw.i wrote exactly what i wanna to so u may "be concerned as a little bit offensive", it's free resource.

Yeah the amount of thx will enlarge your e-pen for sure :lol:

Archived