Windows 10 Final Security Analysis

UpGrade

Ok so ive had an idea im going to try to explain it as best as i can, here goes:

So we all know about the NSA Spying on the world and other corporations spying habits too, many of which may work with.for the NSA and build back doors into their own software! therefore leaving us vulnerable to personal data breaches and cyber attacks...

As most of you will have heard the Preview versions of windows 10 have got keylogger and other monitoring software actively built in, whether it is exaggerated or not the fact remains it is real and active in the OS (Which Microsoft have admitted) although MIcrosoft have downplayed it by saying its only used to make windows better and oly certain data will be collected do you really trust them ? i know i definitely do not!

Especially with stories like this:

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241178-comodo-information-pls-read/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2950081/It-s-not-just-smart-TVs-home-gadgets-spy-internet-giants-collecting-personal-data-high-tech-devices.html

(There are MANY more TRUE FACTUAL stories like this too)

Basically my idea is upon the release of the RTM for windows 10 i think we should get a group together of the BEST analysts, Hackers, Coders, Reverse Engineers, etc.

to Professionally and Completely Analyse windows and see if it really is SAFE & PRIVATE to use, lets find out before its released to public and if its not safe we can warn people now rather than 6 months or a year down the line when its already collected a mountain of data about your life!

I even read about certain security companies letting certain malware run on your pc and all sorts of other dodgey things!

if we dont stand up together now then this wont stop i Think this idea could be adopted further to test not only Operating systems but also security software and anythig else that is supposed to be helping with out security.

Lets do something about it i would be very happy to set a website up and sort out the projects for analysis i just need willing people to help who is with me?

• Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived