Comodo information Pls Read

breachinbleach

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it also true about the commercial version or only the free version? and btw how reliable is your source?

Ballistic Gelatin

I've always disabled PrivDog whenever updating Comodo Dragon. There have been loads of complaints on the Comodo user forums about PrivDog and the recent appearance of sponsored links in the address bar of Comodo Dragon. As long as you're paying attention and exercising care when installing these products, you'll be OK.

The sponsored-links 'feature' in Comodo Dragon is supposed to be optional in the next release of that browser, according to Comodo's CEO. We'll see.

Since Chromium v41 have been released now so should a new Comodo Dragon hopefully show up soon.

stylemessiah

Me, i still use Comodo v5.12, the last decent version before they stopped making just a firewall and bloated it with crap i'd turn off

And in that bloated new crapware version is where you find this exploit.

And this has been known for some time but good to bring it up as some might not have been aware

Did you know that it removes ads from webpages and replaces it with its own ads?

I've stopped using COMODO because of this. I was wondering where those info links came from...

Comodo's PrivDog sux so much. Contacted Comodo about it some time ago but all I got was some nonsense replies etc. so... that should say it all

Archived