Government Mosquito Drones Will Extract Your DNA

humble3d

Government Mosquito Drones Will Extract Your DNA :wtf: :lol:

HARVARD PROF: GOVERNMENT MOSQUITO DRONES WILL EXTRACT YOUR DNA

"Privacy is dead," academic tells Davos elite

230115drone.jpg

Harvard Professor Margo Seltzer warned that miniature mosquito drones will one day forcibly extract your DNA on behalf of the government and insurance companies as she told elitists at the World Economic Forum in Davos that privacy was dead.

Seltzer, a professor in computer science at Harvard University, told attendees, “Privacy as we knew it in the past is no longer feasible… How we conventionally think of privacy is dead.”

Seltzer went on to predict that in the near future, mosquito-sized robots would perpetually monitor individuals as well as collecting DNA and biometric information for governments and corporations.

“It’s not whether this is going to happen, it’s already happening,” said Seltzer on the issue of pervasive surveillance. “We live in a surveillance state today.”

The professor added that miniaturized drone technology should be used for benevolent purposes, such as sending the same device into an Ebola ward to “zap the germs”.

Fellow Harvard academic Sophia Roosth also warned that an era of “genetic McCarthyism” was on the way as a result of people’s personal genetic information being available to governments via the Internet.

However, another speaker, tech entrepreneur Anthony Goldbloom, told the panel that young people no longer cared about surveillance issues and were perfectly willing to trade privacy for convenience.

“People often behave better when they have the sense that their actions are being watched,” said Goldbloom, seemingly invoking O’Brien from George Orwell’s 1984.

As we reported yesterday, Google CEO Eric Schmidt, who is not known for his strong advocacy of privacy, greased the skids for the introduction of an Internet brain chip when he told Davos attendees that the world wide web would “disappear” as an external concept.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paranoia gone mad.

how dare you inject reality onto infowars posters dreams of the new world order endgame...shame on you :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I... I... BAD IS GOOD, BABY! DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!

evilmidnightbomber.jpg

Kidding aside, this is a lot more troubling (and real):

Supreme Court gives tacit approval for government to take anybody’s DNA
To keep DNA profile private, we must live in a "hermetically sealed hazmat suit."

by David Kravets - Mar 2, 2015 11:44am EST

The Supreme Court on Monday let stand the conviction of a rapist whose prosecution rested on DNA swiped from the armrests of an interrogation-room chair.

Without comment, the justices refused to review a 4-3 decision from Maryland's top court that upheld the life sentence and conviction of Glenn Raynor. The dissent on the Maryland Court of Appeals said a probable-cause warrant was needed and painted a grim picture of the future:

The Majority’s approval of such police procedure means, in essence, that a person desiring to keep her DNA profile private, must conduct her public affairs in a hermetically sealed hazmat suit.... The Majority's holding means that a person can no longer vote, participate in a jury, or obtain a driver's license, without opening up his genetic material for state collection and codification.

In urging the high court to review the case, the Electronic Frontier Foundation wrote that "allowing police the limitless ability to collect and search genetic material will usher in a future where DNA may be collected from any person at any time, entered into and checked against DNA databases, and used to conduct pervasive surveillance."

Source: Arstechnica

Would these drones be infected by HIV blood

only the new world order drones.... as the endgame is to kill us off..and thast rapist....whose dna was taken off the armrest...i do not see a problem with that,,,same as catching child molesters from dna taken off the pop cans they throw away.... grow up and find some real stuff to whine about such as the poor in your country or the people with dire mental health issues forced to liv on the streets with no medical attention given to them

Archived