CyberGhost 3 Months Premium for FREE

Laryy

CyberGhost 3 Months Premium for FREE

Hurry Up! Only 310 keys left.

CyberGhost Special Edition
  • Unlimited traffic volume included
  • Unlimited bandwidth included
  • Access to Premium servers
  • Additional protection for mobile devices (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec)
  • Guaranteed availability without any waiting times
  • Includes Premium support
  • 1 device
  • Free mobile apps: iOS and Android

Important

The keys can be activated onlyuntil 31.03.2015.

Link

• Replies 64
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are getting clever!,it is detecting temporary emails and much better detection that you already have a licence,even using vpn.

Hell! These bastards have banned my ip.
I have tried to get 5 keys, 3 for me and two for friends, and at 4th, I got this message.
I got and another two keys, but with vpn app. on, by the way, with their vpn app.
I uninstalled the app. and reinstalled it, in order to try if keys will work, and haven't worked.
I will try tomorrow with another vpn service on.

Does anyone know if my ip will remain banned permanently?

nby2lHs.png

And you are not smart enough to get around the ban? I suggest to you a little less shoutbox time and a little more time spent on real computer skills. :duh:

And you are not smart enough to get around the ban? I suggest to you a little less shoutbox time and a little more time spent on real computer skills. :duh:

fl0ppy always you make me laugh! :tooth:

fl0ppy always you make me laugh!

ouch, ya got me. :handsupdontshoot:

You should thank me for this promo, because, otherwise, I won't get access on nsaneforums with fakes IPs and IDs. :P

I dont need a VPN (altho I have several) to hide my real IP.

Yeah, tell this to @ Lite! Anyway, personally, I have nothing against you, even more I think you are very funny! :cheers:

Yeah, tell this to @ Lite! Anyway, personally, I have nothing against you, even more I think you are very funny! :cheers:

Im sure Lite/shought/test have already seen this. I too have nothing against you personally. How could I? Be assured though, there is nothing funny about me except the misgivings in your mind, now THATS funny!

Im sure Lite/shought/test have already seen this. I too have nothing against you personally. How could I? Be assured though, there is nothing funny about me except the misgivings in your mind, now THATS funny!

Enough! :hi:

oups Promotion Ended.. Anyone having a spare key will appreciated.

This promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click on the button below:

This promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click oThis promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click on the button below: n the button below:

Future Soldier

oups Promotion Ended.. Anyone having a spare key will appreciated.

This promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click on the button below:

This promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click oThis promotion has ended. Unfortunately you can no longer request serial codes. Would you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click on the button below: n the button below:

KEYS ARE STILL LEFT CHECK IT

Anyone have a key, it shows that it ended for me. Madtitan, I'll keep that for next time.

Archived