I got some problems with Windows 10 Tech Preview!

YUMAN

hi guys Morning, help! i recently installed Windows 10 Tech Preview on my 2nd machine, i set My PIN to easily Log in 4 Digits, but when i log out n after back in NO PIN Keyboard not available however I used to use in the past on machine where I installed my windows 8.1 , and it works pretty well. any advice or fix or help! thank you Guys! You're awesome People! :oops: :

_Any fix or hot fix to repair that!

_Is it something normal?

_Cheers!

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check the windows 10 site...maybe another tester has found a fix...and i am sure Microsoft wants you to tell them about this too as you are essentially a beta tester to find the bugs that need to be fixed

thanks dMog , i'll send them a report :medic: or something like that! simply wanna give it a try not more, it's a bit disappointing anyway! :thumbsdown:

Cheers @Nsaners! :D

There is a thread on here somewhere about the PIN not working in Windows 10. I tested it on mine and it didn't work.

Pin only works on local accounts - will not work on the Microsoft account login.

They broke pin trying to make it better somehow... said it will work again .. some day.

Right now i'm obliged to use Photo or like a password to log in easily lol, I wanted to avoid going through the Microsoft account Log in as i see there is on way to escape it, i wonder if Microsoft is employing dummies | idiots or what, i believe in one thing,Real Geniuses the true geniuses of computers are out on the street while their heads full of ideas but they do not have enough finance and support to get their job done, Microshit paid their own employees to invent nothing!

_Sorry for my English!

Archived