How do you see the dress colors?

mazigh

While I think it is now an old stuff but it still think a lot of folks don't know about it and funny to share..

So As I said what are the colors of the dress according to you?

1- White and Gold?

2- Black and Blue?

3- Sth else? tell us

Here is the picture:

6004081dbe.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black and blue. Let's way until tomorrow and see if different. . For me is going to be the same. Let's wait.

Maybe brown and blue.

2- Black and Blue

1- White and Gold? (today)

The first time I looked at the picture I saw white and gold, but after spending some time while playing Smartphone screen's viewing angles I suddenly started to see it Black and blue!, after screen was off for a while, then turned it on I went back to white and gold for another 2 minutes then it went to black and blue again! since then no change!, really funny and weird

NB: I tested the picture on a lot of people as it is funny to see them telling each other stuff like are you blind? are you joking? and the funniest answer was from someone high, he said.. are you fucking my mind?, in general I noticed children are the most accurate 90% said black and blue, while in Adults category I can say 50% W&G,40% B&B with a small category answering Blueish white and Gold, and Blue and brown!

Blue and dark gold.

the dark gold is spell by some people as light brown and brown :)

If I saw it brown I would have said brown, which is not the case.

It's just the light in the picture - in the daylight the dress is white and gold. macwheel.gif
WATCH THIS INTERESTING VID, THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING CLEARLY :

Airstream_Bill

Black & Blue, That is what I see.

If you shopping with the other half and you say you like it then its the wrong colour.

It's just the light in the picture - in the daylight the dress is white and gold. macwheel.gif

WATCH THIS INTERESTING VID, THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING CLEARLY :

nice explanation but he coulda said the same thing in 19 seconds if he did not add all the filler :o

Archived