MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 9 for free

Laryy

MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 9

Think anything labeled as a ‘mini’ can’t also be professional? Think again! Today’s discount software promotion has both words in its name, but it will nonetheless end up becoming one of the most highly valued tools in your disk management arsenal. Ready for the name? It’s MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition!
MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is a complete set of disk management utilities that let you perform partition tasks, suitable for a business environment. With MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition, you’ll be able to merge partitions, convert dynamic disks to basic disks, and change cluster sizes. In fact, all of the things you need are here with MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition – letting you move, resize, extend, split, copy, delete, and format partitions with the greatest of ease!
Shiny new features in the latest and greatest version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition include the ability to convert NTFS to FAT, change fonts, convert MBR disks to GPT disks, and vice versa! For you power users, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition even includes support for up to 32 disks in a single system, and for disks and partitions larger than 2TB!

Link

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smallhagrid

If I had loads of extra $$$ I'd actually buy their most expensive version - it IS that good.

But since I don't have loads of $$$ I'd really love to see that version 'around' and so far it has not appeared that I've seen...

brain_death

Actually, you don't need their most expensive version (Technician), or even the second most expensive (Enterprise). The only difference between these and their Server version is licensing, and the only difference between this and the Professional version is support for Windows Server...

Comparison of MiniTool Partition Software

;)

is this offer still available for free?

It seems that it has expired!

jsFcNf0.png

I do not know the procedure for this software : If there is only a kit, without online activation, maybe someone could help you if you are interested. I know a friend from here which was interested in this. I will send him a Pm and than I will come back here or I will send you a Pm.

No, comss.ru has a giveaway.

To receive a free license MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional:

1. Download MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional 9:

The installation file (30.1 MB)

Bootable media (Bootable Media) (72.1 MB)

System requirements: Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install and activate the full version activation code (License key): XUARG7AT8T66A8U6K76Y8RMYKKRUGK8Y

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for one (1) user for home use

- This license does not include free upgrades to new versions (if you lose your license renewal)

- No free technical support

http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=MiniTool_Partition_Wizard_Professional

It seems that it has expired!

jsFcNf0.png

I do not know the procedure for this software : If there is only a kit, without online activation, maybe someone could help you if you are interested. I know a friend from here which was interested in this. I will send him a Pm and than I will come back here or I will send you a Pm.

The friend of mine has responded quickly : There was only a single key for everyone and this could have been activated until the offer has expired!

But do not worry, you can use the keys from my best friend of here, @ knowledge.

Sure it will work. He is one of the best from here.

Thanks guys. I ended up getting it from this other topic:

Serials uploaded by knowledge works great.

Archived