[Giveaway] Steganos Privacy Suite 15 License

socks247

Data security is always a concern when surfing the Web. With Steganos Privacy Suite 15, you will not have to worry about data security issues.

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful solution to help users protect passwords and all your personal data from hacker, cracker.

Steganos Privacy Suite is designed to protect the information and sensitive data from the user’s eyes and ears hackers. And it acts as a “safe” to help ensure the safety of your data.

Steganos Privacy Suite 15 supports encryption and offline data on the system, creating a virtual partition protected files, manage passwords, deleted file recovery against, wiping surfing, …

This software encrypts the operation and store your data in a safe side “Safe”, then the user can store the “Safe” is everywhere, can on USB, CD or DVD without having to worry about leakage or theft of data! simply to decode it mandatory to enter the exact password that the user has set the encryption

Giveaway pages https://www.steganos.com/specials/?m=pcwelt0315&p=sss15

Product name: Steganos Privacy Suite 15
Version: 15.2.4
License time: Lifetime
License type: Shared By PCWelt

======Ht95.net Steganos Privacy Suite 15 Giveaway Pages========

Source pages http://giveaway.ht95.net/index/giveaway-steganos-privacy-suite-15-license/

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was unable to enable Facebook button to be able to unlock the others giveaways of that site. I tried to disable Adguard, MBAM, NOD32, Zemana Anti-Logger. Does anyone know how to do it?.

"This website has poor reputation according to Web of Trust." :(

someone trying to report that it have virus on site, but i have been scanned, no virus or malware infected, dont visit if you dont trust

Archived