Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 (100% Discount)

mlauzon

Ashampoo Burning Studio 15 is everything you asked for. Discover the easy way to achieve professional results with an incredible intuitive, compact, yet immensely powerful Ashampoo Burning application. Video DVDs with fully-animated menus, music CDs with individually designed covers, password-protected data backups and so much more just a few mouse clicks away. Turn your photos into slideshows, add music and comments or save your CD collection to your hard disk. Burning Studio 15 takes full advantage of your PC's capabilities to make the most out of your movies, photos and songs. Ashampoo Burning Studio 15 - everything you need.

Screenshot:

src_ashampoo_burning_studio_15_main_en.j

Links:

Homepage

Download

Comments:

This giveaway ends in just over 2 days. I am not sure if 15 & 2015 are the same, but I assume that they are. I don't use this product, I prefer BurnAware, as I don't need all the bells & whistles this thing has.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if 15 & 2015 are the same, but I assume that they are. I don't use this product, I prefer BurnAware, as I don't need all the bells & whistles this thing has.

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 and Ashampoo Burning Studio 15 are different products. The former is the standard product and the later is the premium product.

mlauzon, you may need to update the description and image in your post as it incorrectly refers to the premium version.

• 2 months later...

Archived