Online Cloud Backup Solution

Kimberly37

I've got about 120 GB of photos and video . I've been thinking about setting up some type of system to make sure that I still have a good back up some where in case of something happens (fire, flood, explosion, etc.)

I have no experience. Just not sure what to go with and wanted to see what you guys would recommend.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, you can use any of the big ones (OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Copy), as long as you encrypt content before sending to cloud.

Check this nsane topic for more opinions.

You should consider buying backup hdd, cheaper and more reliable.

I suggest you try CloudBacko Pro, it is a best backup software. It is the fastest, secure and more reasonable from other Backup solutions. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. It is best for me and helped me a lot when I faced lost problems. You can also try this. Thanks

I've been using CrashPlan since I got a free 1 year family unlimited key. Backed up over 580GB so far the only complaint I have is that it uses a java client and not a native client. Other than that, great. It also will keep files in the cloud that you delete on your hard-drive, you can use your own PGP/GPG key to encrypt it, and it stores unlimited previous versions of files. It's $50 a year for unlimited cloud backup of 1 PC, including external USB drives. Unfortunately, the giveaway for the 1 year key has ended though.

There's also Backblaze. And the cheapest unlimited one I found was Backup Lizard but haven't used it: backuplizard.com

NFVF5rW.png

Archived