Malaysia Airlines website 'hacked by Islamic State sympathisers'

Sonar

stream_img.jpg

How the Malaysia Airline's site looked after its hacking. Credit: Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines' website has been hacked by a group proclaiming support for the so-called Islamic State.

A message saying "404 - Plane Not Found" and that it was "Hacked by Cyber Caliphate" appeared on the airline's site in the early hours of Monday.

The browser tab for the site also said "ISIS will prevail" before it was changed to "Lizard Squad - Official Cyber Caliphate".

It is the latest blow to hit the company as it attempts to recover from two disasters last year following the disappearance of Flight MH370 and the shooting down of MH17 over Ukraine.

Malaysia Airlines confirmed the hack, claiming its system had been "compromised" but reassured customers that no personal data had been stolen in the attack.

The hacking comes weeks after the US Central Command's Twitter and YouTube accounts were apparently hacked by Islamic State supporters.

Source

• Replies 3
  • Views 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first I was like LMA then I was LFE there is none left :eek: :eekout: :( :sadwalk:

PS: RIP maan! & waww! :(

+1 "Cyber Caliphate" ISS Hacker, MAS :thumbsdown:

apparently they weren't so care, since missing MH370,Shooting down of MH17 over Ukraine.

+1 "Cyber Caliphate" ISS Hacker, MAS :thumbsdown:

I dont know were they got it was ISS that done it , from all the info I read it was those Kids from Lizard Squad that done this they take responblity for it they try to act like LulzSec that many went to jail for hacking more info: Lizard Squad threatens Malaysia Airlines with data dump: We DID TOO hack your site

Archived